Welcome to the Guilty Crown report! I'm Taka, Kuro's partner and substitute reporter. This report, I'm going to cram two episodes episode 17 and 18, Revolution: Exodus and Wandering: Dear. Again, I apologize for the late weekly reports. My team is very busy with school.
The students under Shu's oppressive rule are starting to feel discontent and rebellious towards the harsh king, leading them to start a coup d'etat lead by Arisa Kuhouin. Inori begins to notice her scary behaviour, and realizes that she is the one who attacked Arisa without being aware of it. Will Shu realize that his followers are actually planning a rebellion? Will the UN actually go through with nuking Japan? And what will happen when a certain someone makes a surprising return?
After Gai destroys the enemy bombers, Inori and Shu escape. Arisa decides to work under Gai's orders, and Gai has the world on its knees due to his leukocytes. Meanwhile, Okina plans to confront Arisa. What does Okina have plans in store for Arisa and why does Gai want Inori?
Beware of spoilers!
- Awesome Plot Twist:Many fans knew Gai was coming back due to the ending in the last episode. However, I didn't expect Gai to chop off Shu's arm. It's a brutal surprise.
- All Hell is Breaking Loose: There are a lot of atrocities in these two episodes. For example, Arisa just sold her body to this guy with glasses to get intelligence; in the next episode, Arisa kills her father while working to please Gai. Speaking of Gai, he destroys a bomber with the Voids of the student who were planning to kill Shu. Plus, Gai has the whole world on his knees.
- Inori and Shu got their first kiss. She had a big scene where she takes on the army of Endlave before Gai ties her up and insults her. I always love Inori's sing scenes.
- Inori's Attempted Blowjob Scene: In addition to Arisa's implied sex scene, I didn't like how the creator made Inori attempting to give Shu, a blowjob. Mana is a promiscuous/horny beast that lurks in Inori's mind. Come on, creators. It's nasty to make Inori do this.
- Shu needs to man up. He has been talking to Inori and saying sorry so many times. It's detrimental to Shu's character.
Thank you everyone for reading my team's weekly reports.
Please check out the Wiki Project and Kuro's wiki list to see the progress of the wiki pages. We welcome any help to the wiki pages.
This Week's Blogs
- Guilty Crown Ep. 16 by Taka
- Beelzebub Ep. 60 by Taka
- Sket Dance Ep. 49 by Geo
- Dunce Cap: I Can See Your Dreams by Sotyfan16
- Guilty Crown Interpretation Ending by Colorbrandon
- The Anime DVD Conundrum by Colorbrandon
Last Week's Blogs
- Fairy Tail Ep. 121 and 122 by Taka
- Fairy Tail Ep. 123 by Sreenivas
- Beelzebub 58 by Taka
- Beelzebub 59 by Sreenivas
- Naruto 253 by Sreenivas
- One Piece 538 by Sreenivas
- Sket Dance 48 by Geo
- Dunce Cap: Gungrave by Sotyfan16
Team Guilty Crown