Zombie anime/manga

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Can any give me some good zombie stuff?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
there are pleanty of anime that have zombies in them, but the only one i can think of right now that focuses on them is zombie powder and zombie loan
@rein said:
" there are pleanty of anime that have zombies in them, but the only one i can think of right now that focuses on them is zombie powder and zombie loan "
Thanks ya to help clarify I am looking for something revolving around survivors in a zombie apocalypse like The Walking Dead
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Oneesama said:
" High School of the Dead is another fun series... THOUGH THEY NEVER UPDATE IT "
Seconded. I only read the first volume or two though. 

@Son_of_Manus: 
How did that age? I really enjoyed the first volume, but never got around to purchasing more.
@John_Martone: It is great one of the best reads ever for me
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Oneesama said:
" High School of the Dead is another fun series... THOUGH THEY NEVER UPDATE IT "
thirded it's very interesting and potray things correctly, especially about the weapons
Post by Matte (181 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@John_Martone said:
" @Oneesama said:
Seconded. I only read the first volume or two though. 

@Son_of_Manus:  How did that age? I really enjoyed the first volume, but never got around to purchasing more. "
I think the author of HotD was still on hiatus, but that was back in early 2009.  Maybe it's been dropped? 
@Matte: hiatus, still listed on the comic magazine, oh and the scan group waits for tankobon rather than magazine scans
Post by Matte (181 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@cfatalis: that's good to know, just weird that there was only a dozen chapters or so and then on pause for so long.
@Matte: currently they are on 26+ so that is book 5 , yep still keeping with japan release
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm still surprised they haven't had a US company pick up the title, it seems like common sense considering how high our zombie fanservice lust is.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Try Zombie Hunter
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel