Your Workspace!

Topic started by Void_Wizard on March 30, 2009. Last post by DJTyrant 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yes, your computer workspace post it! Feel free to comment others and your own if you wish.(Don't think this has been done before)

Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I have yet to upgrade my computer that's... I dunno... 7+ years. I've never bothered learning how to make my own (though I see it's benefits, I'm just a lazy person).

The desktop.
The desktop.

Sadly, this is the family desktop so I don't have any dorky stuff around this area. However, my room is quite different since that's my own personal space.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 What Do you mean by Dorky Stuff:P
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
RedRoses said:
"I have yet to upgrade my computer that's... I dunno... 7+ years. I've never bothered learning how to make my own (though I see it's benefits, I'm just a lazy person).

The desktop.
The desktop.

Sadly, this is the family desktop so I don't have any dorky stuff around this area. However, my room is quite different since that's my own personal space.
"

cool
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sonata said:
" What Do you mean by Dorky Stuff:P
"
My dorky stuff. :P I call almost everything I own dorky stuff because in some way, most of the stuff relates to interests deemed as "dorky." This includes (but is not limited to): figures, posters, plushies, charms, and papercrafts.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
here my messy place

btw, that not a second monitor is just a 19in HDTV.
Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Here is my workspace

Feel free to click on the link as I have the details on what exactly what is what :); I primarily watch anime on my 46" HDTV downstairs via my PS3 though.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel