Your name on CV/Giantbomb

Topic started by TheDrifter on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Resonate 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
jlrm01 both on GB and here. Don't have a ComicVine account.
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Amuck said:
"I think everyone already knows who I am from CV.. lol if not, then HAHA for you xP 
Heres a hint, I'll give you a cookie if you get it right. eyes shift around
"
caption
caption
Post by Triton (156 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Mer-Man on the Vine. But thats easy :P
Post by mubress (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
mubress on here and Giantbomb. No ComicVine account. Hit me up!!!
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
hawk said:
"Amuck said:
"I think everyone already knows who I am from CV.. lol if not, then HAHA for you xP 
Heres a hint, I'll give you a cookie if you get it right. eyes shift around
"
caption
caption
"
HAHAHHAHAHAHA XD I still love that picture.
Post by Xymox (21 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Me - GB member and CV lurker.
Same name.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Sha Comicvine
Sha Giantbomb
Jylnnana Animevice
Post by Triton (156 posts) See mini bio Level 2
So many GBers here. I expected less lol
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Triton said:
"So many GBers here. I expected less lol"
I know o_o I'm surprised, but hey, its ganna be awesome! ^_^ I wonder if any of then will try out RPing! :D  ooohhh we should make a training thread! O.O
Post by Jayge (34 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Amuck said:
"Triton said:
"So many GBers here. I expected less lol"
I know o_o I'm surprised, but hey, its ganna be awesome! ^_^ I wonder if any of then will try out RPing! :D  ooohhh we should make a training thread! O.O"
No.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jayge said:
"Amuck said:
"Triton said:
"So many GBers here. I expected less lol"
I know o_o I'm surprised, but hey, its ganna be awesome! ^_^ I wonder if any of then will try out RPing! :D  ooohhh we should make a training thread! O.O"
No."
lol why not?
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Xymox said:
"Me - GB member and CV lurker.
Same name."
Lurker huh?
Thought you might be someone else. O_o
Post by Ryuu_Takeshi (363 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jayge said:
"Amuck said:
"Triton said:
"So many GBers here. I expected less lol"
I know o_o I'm surprised, but hey, its ganna be awesome! ^_^ I wonder if any of then will try out RPing! :D  ooohhh we should make a training thread! O.O"
No."
You don't really mean no as in no, right. Or is that left. Yes is no, but three negatives make something half the radius of a circle. When another negative is added, it causes it to take the natural logarithm of it, making no turn into yes.

So, you said YES. XD XD XD
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
We could always do another Academy esq rpg only this time anime style xP
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@_@ another Academy rpg? we've done like... a TON of them!
Post by coonce (151 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
coonce on giantbomb
supercoonce on comicvine


bold in real life.
Post by Ryuu_Takeshi (363 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Cly on the vine. :D
Post by Ryuu_Takeshi (363 posts) See mini bio Level 1
coonce said:
bold in real life."
lol
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
coonce said:
"coonce on giantbomb
supercoonce on comicvine


bold in real life.
"
Bold? ........your name is Bold.......that's kinda awesome. .......kinda.
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Amuck said:
"@_@ another Academy rpg? we've done like... a TON of them!"
Yes but it wouldn't be the Academy. I was thinking something different. and it would be for the GBers or new members who havent RPG'd. Notes I said Academy esq. Afterall I did do the original Academy RPG.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel