Your name on CV/Giantbomb

Topic started by TheDrifter on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Resonate 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Jlynnana said:
"Welcome to the Vice"
(trying to figure out who she is.}
Post by Ruin_Cross (17 posts) See mini bio Level 1
cool :). ill be bak in 25 min
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Ruin_Cross said:
"cool :). ill be bak in 25 min"
aight dogg
Post by nickyvegas (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
same on giantbomb.  no cv name
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sup.....
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sephirim....I could tell by the lolz.
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
hawk said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sup....."
sup man, diggin the anime?Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sephirim....I could tell by the lolz."
who...are..you?
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Still_Remains said:
"hawk said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sup....."
sup man, diggin the anime?Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sephirim....I could tell by the lolz."
who...are..you?"
J...A...X
Post by Constantine (12 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Constantine on CV
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"hawk said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sup....."
sup man, diggin the anime?Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sephirim....I could tell by the lolz."
who...are..you?"
J...A...X"
dang dude, i thought you passed away long ago lolz
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Still_Remains said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"hawk said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sup....."
sup man, diggin the anime?Atsuma_Akubara said:
"Still_Remains said:
"Im seph On Cv, also Still Remains, and Genesis archer, Morbid Assassin too lolz"
Sephirim....I could tell by the lolz."
who...are..you?"
J...A...X"
dang dude, i thought you passed away long ago lolz"
Why did everyone think I was dead when I came back after a month of absence?
Post by Still_Remains (56 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Atsuma_Akubara said:
Why did everyone think I was dead when I came back after a month of absence?"
  simply because you were gone for a month, it actually felt like 3 months
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Never Give Up on comicvine.
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
on GB im Y0y0
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Still_Remains said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
Why did everyone think I was dead when I came back after a month of absence?"
  simply because you were gone for a month, it actually felt like 3 months"
Didn't think I was missed that much. I feel so loved.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Geraldthesloth on CV

don't have a gb account
Post by Devastator (62 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Lantern Prime
Post by MasturbatingBear (118 posts) See mini bio Level 6
On Giantbomb some people liked to call me MasturbatingBear, here I like to be called MasturbatingBear.
Post by Zenaxzd (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Same name on giantbomb. Nothing on CV
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel