You Might Want to Consider Playstation Home

Topic started by gia on Feb. 17, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

G4 has an interesting list-- 24 companies that have acquired the right to create materials for Sony's Home. The ones you guys will probably be most interested in are:

Now, of course this doesn't guarantee that we'll be seeing content from these particular franchises on Home, and this is obviously not an exhaustive list of what franchises these companies have worked with either. That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some Naruto stuff up there eventally. I'd love to see some Phoenix Wright interactivity too. Not that I've really used Home much...

If you're interested, the other companies are Acquire, Activision, Disney Interactive Studios, Electronic Arts, Games Republic, Genki, GungHo, Hudson, Irem, Paon, Q Entertainment, Spike, and SNK.

Tangentially, by the way-- Home in Japan is scary.

Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
For the record, I kind of secretly hope that Disney's name in there might mean some Kingdom Hearts-- but frankly, the lack of Squenix there makes me think otherwise.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Konami YaY!! but im still more of a Natsume fan so i`ll stick to Nintendo cuz they have more (HM) games there^^
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It seems Home is all advertising. Does anyone actually care about Home as a game or a social tool?
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
LordAndrew said:
"It seems Home is all advertising. Does anyone actually care about Home as a game or a social tool?
"
When I do get my PS3 (eventually...) I don't plan on using Home. I may dabble in it because it's there but I won't spend a gazillion hours on it.

Plus being a gal online with a swarm of fanboys is not the ideal location to be in. *coughs*
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Thank God my Neighbor has it, phew... now all i need to do is steal it
Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm going to try to get a PS3 this spring^^
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It seems odd to me that they'll advertise other console exclusives such as Naruto: Clash of Ninja & Ninja Counsil (Wii & DS), Phoenix Wright (DS), Blue Dragon (360), Bleach (DS and Wii) and Naruto Path of Ninja (360) on the PS3.  
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sony, Sega, I'll give you 20 bucks if you let my character wear a Gallian Militia uniform...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel