G4 has an interesting list-- 24 companies that have acquired the right to create materials for Sony's Home. The ones you guys will probably be most interested in are:
- Atlus (Shin Megami Tensei, Persona)
- AQ Interactive (Hajime no Ippo: Fighting Revolution, Lovely Complex)
- Bandai Namco Games (Blue Dragon, Afro Samurai)
- Capcom (Resident Evil, Phoenix Wright)
- D3 Publisher (Naruto: Clash of the Ninja and Ninja Council series)
- Koei (Angelique)
- Konami (Castlevania, Dance Dance Revolution)
- Nippon Ichi (Disgaea, Ar Tonelico)
- Sega (Bleach, Fist of the North Star)
- Tecmo (Monster Rancher, Captain Tsubasa)
- Ubisoft (Naruto: Rise of a Ninja and The Broken Bond)
Now, of course this doesn't guarantee that we'll be seeing content from these particular franchises on Home, and this is obviously not an exhaustive list of what franchises these companies have worked with either. That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some Naruto stuff up there eventally. I'd love to see some Phoenix Wright interactivity too. Not that I've really used Home much...
If you're interested, the other companies are Acquire, Activision, Disney Interactive Studios, Electronic Arts, Games Republic, Genki, GungHo, Hudson, Irem, Paon, Q Entertainment, Spike, and SNK.
Tangentially, by the way-- Home in Japan is scary.