You Deserve This: Attack Girls DVD Giveaway

Topic started by John_Martone on Aug. 25, 2009. Last post by Lady_Nightmare 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by chocula777 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I deserve this DVD because I came to this site by chance after toplessrobot.com cited Anime Vice for an article on pig rodeos. Obviously my coming to this site was no accident; I was lead here by Providence so that I could see this contest and enter and claim my rightful prize. I have no doubt this movie will be the most deep, profound and controversial piece of cinema I've ever seen, and it will change my life for better or for worse.
Post by mattmagician (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I deserve this because...well, to be honest, there's nothing sexier than girls in bikinis killing the undead. We need more movies like this in the states, and we need them now! 
Oh, plus, ya know. I want to know how cute girls react in a zombie apocalypse, that way I can hopefully mate with them and save humanity. 
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
going off subject for a minute, it says vs the undead, un is a prefix that means not, so woundn't undead refere to any living creature, so why has it become a term used for the dead, and living dead is just a contridction, should they be called something like walking dead, or reanimated dead? and don't give me that the meaning as changed with popular use BS
Post by kiroshimatsu (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@ThePsychoGamer: A little delayed but you aren't the only gamer on this site lol
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@kiroshimatsu: i know that, the host of this contest is also a gamer, but when it comes to them most avid gamer, i at least rank in the top 3
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ThePsychoGamer: I dunno, you could easily be surprised. Not saying you aren't, but I'm about as avid as they come, and, well... yeah... there are probably more than you think. We just don't brim with gaming stuff so much out here. Like, the entire IRC is pretty game intensive.
Post by ganchan (77 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I deserve this because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Also, I know where you live.

And I have embarrassing photos of your girlfriend.  >:3
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ganchan: You are little late, but totally deserving... tell me more magic man...
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
smexy
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel