WTF: Dragon Ball

Topic started by shenlong on April 3, 2013. Last post by ronki23 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: I know. His true form is bigger than a LSSJ

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

He's like a pig among guinea pigs

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

He's like a pig among guinea pigs

LOL

Post by ronki23 (85 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

@ronki23: There is nothing to back up his claim though, thats the whole point. Power scaling alone is not enough.

He didn't back up his claim because he was stopped. If he destroyed the Sun the series would end.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ronki23 said:

@Sonata said:

@ronki23: There is nothing to back up his claim though, thats the whole point. Power scaling alone is not enough.

He didn't back up his claim because he was stopped. If he destroyed the Sun the series would end.

I'm not talking about Cell, i'm talking about events before that point. Even Frieza at 50% power only destroyed the core of namek. Plus who cares if the series ends, especially if you are going to say someone like Cell can defeat PC Supes who destroying and Solar System by sneezing. Along with Superman Prime one-million who was able to out run universal collapse. That why DBZ has no chance aganist guys like these because if the same thing happened in their verse, "the series would end" as you put it.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by SMXLR8 (6,934 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by othus12 (6,358 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

My personal favorite:

Superman is not amused.
Superman is not amused.

OH! are we doing a Superman picture contest? my turn.. this is my favorite one lol.

Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Sonata: Well I have too many responses right now to find a scan, but look up good and recent info on "Solar Kamehameha", Cell's move that he named so becaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuse........ it has the power to destroy a solar system. And even at that point in non- power weighted or super perfect, or even max power perfect, he could do this. :)

Post by shenlong (117 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Sonata: Good point. I was just making the point, power vs. power. Although, the Dragon Balls could become a loop hole.... and now with gods and such there could be all sorts of craziness.

@Sonata said:

@ronki23 said:

@Sonata said:

I'm not talking about Cell, i'm talking about events before that point. Even Frieza at 50% power only destroyed the core of namek. Plus who cares if the series ends, especially if you are going to say someone like Cell can defeat PC Supes who destroying and Solar System by sneezing. Along with Superman Prime one-million who was able to out run universal collapse. That why DBZ has no chance aganist guys like these because if the same thing happened in their verse, "the series would end" as you put it.

I have been a bit busy but...

Frieza destroyed the core of Namek as he wanted to do it slowly/to beat Goku alien vs alien. The destruction of Namek was only insurance in case he lost, he thought he could beat Goku.

Plus Superman had MXY dust to help him destroy the Solar System. Superman's not that strong imo, he knocked himself out destroying the moon and was killed by an attack that destroyed a city (though I think that attack was a planet buster but anti-DBZ fans say area=power so I guess Superman's below planet busting)

Tien can beat Superman: he has tri beam which amplifies his power, can split into 4 and grow 4 arms. That's enough, Piccolo or the Saiyans are unncessary

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ronki23 said:

Frieza destroyed the core of Namek as he wanted to do it slowly/to beat Goku alien vs alien. The destruction of Namek was only insurance in case he lost, he thought he could beat Goku.

Plus Superman had MXY dust to help him destroy the Solar System. Superman's not that strong imo, he knocked himself out destroying the moon and was killed by an attack that destroyed a city (though I think that attack was a planet buster but anti-DBZ fans say area=power so I guess Superman's below planet busting)

Tien can beat Superman: he has tri beam which amplifies his power, can split into 4 and grow 4 arms. That's enough, Piccolo or the Saiyans are unncessary

I bolded the part about MXY because all that dust was was sneezing dust. That's all that was stated about it. All it was was just magical sneezing powder that he was using to make the people of a town sneeze. There was nothing stated about it being very powerful. The whole point of it was just to make Superman sneeze. That's it. Superman back during those playful days was just excessively overpowered.

@GrayWolf2 said:

@ronki23 said:

I bolded the part about MXY because all that dust was was sneezing dust. That's all that was stated about it. All it was was just magical sneezing powder that he was using to make the people of a town sneeze. There was nothing stated about it being very powerful. The whole point of it was just to make Superman sneeze. That's it. Superman back during those playful days was just excessively overpowered.

It made him sneeze but it just showed Superman expelled his power in that sneeze and can't control it; MXY dust made it uncontrollable.

Cell on the other hand, could control his power

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel