would you join gantz?

Topic started by rein on Sept. 9, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i think that i would want to join in gantz hunts. it might sound sick but it's true. how many of you would willingly join gantz if you were given the chance? who else thinks they would enjoy in the killing of  all things not human. (and kei's girlfriend)
superbump
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hellz yeah , as long as i get dual swords and a gravity launcher
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I don't know.I'm clumsy.I'm afraid I would TK.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" i think that i would want to join in gantz hunts. it might sound sick but it's true. how many of you would willingly join gantz if you were given the chance? who else thinks they would enjoy in the killing of  all things not human. (and kei's girlfriend) "
all in favour says I, I!
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx said:
" Hellz yeah , as long as i get dual swords and a gravity launcher "
Now were talking!XD
Put me in a school and I'll do the Nishi on them b!tches
Bumping this because i found it funny that it was one of my very first topics.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" i think that i would want to join in gantz hunts. it might sound sick but it's true. how many of you would willingly join gantz if you were given the chance? who else thinks they would enjoy in the killing of  all things not human. (and kei's girlfriend) "
all in favour says I, I! "
I
@Kelleth: sicko. (jk)
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,000 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I would gladly enter Gantz, I could kill aliens and use a super cool suit......
Dying for the sake of being awesome then dying again
@Nerx: I just want access to the "room". That armory is badass.
@rein: you might get some soma and that is good
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
H-Gun rapes. In most cases, it ain't a choice. You die, end up in the room. If you refuse and leave the hunting zone, you die for good. However, decide to stay, you get weapons, the Gantz suit which can give you super-human strength, speed and reflexes. It can generate an electromagnetic field that acts as a barrier against attacks from weapons and with the controller can make you invisible. The weapons are cool. I perhaps would join, not to be a sick murdering bastard, but because Gantz would not be recruiting the dead to take out aliens unless there was some purpose behind it. Otherwise, why all the secrecy? And why just bring back dead people when you can port in anyone to do the job?

For me it'd be like taking out terrorists. There are some that're more innocent than ohers, which is what the T-Gun is for. Save removal without the need for killing. The more violent ones though? H-Gun obliteration. It's also more than just hunting and killing. Unless you learn the skills to survive, you'll be killed off as quickly as just about everyone is. Information is also a key to survival. Without someone like Kei or Kato to explain as much as they know themselves, or unless you knew about Gantz before from the website placed up by one of the Gantz members (who ended up being killed), then even if you got the suit and weapons, they won't be of much help against serious contenders. Instincts, skill, information and above all Guts are what's needed to survive in the Gantz games.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Not me.  90% of the people in Gantz die horrifically brutal deaths.  5% die horrifically and then get brought back to either die another horrific death or take a intense injuries along the lines of limb removal and evisceration.  4% live horrible lives because of all the carnage they've seen and 1% are ok because they've either gone insane and no longer care or because they're genuinely able to handle it. 

My chances of being in that 1% aren't good.
@sickVisionz: Meh I would risk it. We all have to die eventually. Might as well die being a badass.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
If I wanted to die living the good life I'd just go clubbing every night and try to bag a different chick every night rather than doing something where I might get gutted like a pig.  Different strokes for different folks though.
@sickVisionz: Sure you could go that route. But If you lay your life on the line for Gantz you would get to experience something that Only a handful would ever get to. Aliens, vampires, A giant made out of naked women... Energy weapons, a suit that would give you superpowers, And Basically learning The Truth behind the scenes of the world. I still have to say that i think its worth it.
@Nerx: Soma?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel