Worst fight in naruto?

Topic started by katmic on April 1, 2013. Last post by jnw93 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by katmic (333 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

It doesn't have to be a particularly bad fight, merely the least appealing to your tastes. Mine is Deidara and Sasori Vs Kankuro and Sai. I expected so much from this battle, but it was over in a flash, with Sasori pretty much choosing to die. that was irritating.

But that is only second worst. the very worst battle i have ever seen in naruto is sakura Vs Ino.

Post by Acura_Max (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Without a doubt it is this one. It was filler (If I remember correctly) and it had terrible animation.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Acura_Max: Nah it wasn't filler. It was during the rescue Gaara arc.

But yeah, that was pretty terrible.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,228 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, I don't really have one for Naruto.

Oh wait, any fight with Sasuke (beside the Naruto, Kabuto and Itachi ones).

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The fight itself wasn't bad but Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabuto annoyed me, given how powerful Kabuto really is. The moment I saw Uchiha I knew they would win. Kabuto was whooping them even while Itachi was Edo tensei, but the plot device known as the sharingan kicked in again. Unless it is against a Senju or Senju branch, the Uchiha will win without fail. It gets old.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Sakura vs Sasori was garbage.
Post by sickVisionz (4,255 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@katmic: That Deidara/Sasori fight had pretty good animation in it though. I thought it sucked in the manga (I think every war fight that took place before Madara was crappy in manga) but the anime team made it kinda cool.

@SpeedForceSpider: That fight started crappy but for me it ended up as the first good looking fight in Shippuden.

Worst fight for me was Rock Lee's team fighting Kisame and then fighting clones. That could have been a bad ass fight but it was animated like total and complete garbage.

Online Now

There was naruto Vs Kimimaro. considering what naruto did moments later against sasuke, his efforts against kimimaro seemed unrealistically weak

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I honestly hated sasuke vs danzo, the whole fight was pointless and i feel the manga would be better if it just didn't happen.

Online Now

@solesamurai: but we got to see sasuke step embrace the dark side. it had purpose, plus it showed us a little bit more of how far orochimaru's experiments spread.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@katmic said:

@solesamurai: but we got to see sasuke step embrace the dark side. it had purpose, plus it showed us a little bit more of how far orochimaru's experiments spread.

Sasuke had already declared he would take revenge on the leaf before that fight if I'm not mistaken? And I still feel it was a uselss battle.

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All Sasuke Fights in shippuden

Post by 5th (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wow you all must really hate Sasuke then seeing everyone on here mostly picks Sasuke fights :\

Anyway, one of the worst fights in my opinion were Hidan Vs. Asuma (Poor Quality)

Hanzo Vs. Mifune (Again, poor quality)

and any filler fights but the most recent one featuring the Sound 4

Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

Wow you all must really hate Sasuke then seeing everyone on here mostly picks Sasuke fights :\

Anyway, one of the worst fights in my opinion were Hidan Vs. Asuma (Poor Quality)

Hanzo Vs. Mifune (Again, poor quality)

and any filler fights but the most recent one featuring the Sound 4

I hate Sasuke fights becasue it just Blatant favoritism that allows him to win his only good fight was against Sasuke

Post by 5th (1,231 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones: Yes but the fights are the bomb compared to Naruto fights, I mean, you have to admit him fighting Deidara was a pretty decent fight albeit he should've died from the suicidal explosion (Could've made more sense if Obito saved him instead of summoning Manda in like a split second which is retarded btw)

Also his fight with Killer Bee was awesome

Same with Danzo

And even Itachi.

His fights are usually built with great quality and animation unlike other Naruto fights

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16
(Click it)
(Click it)

Nuff said

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: I agree. So unnecessary

Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406:yup looks like crap

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol!
Online Now

i actually enjoyed the pain fight, thought that does look ridiculous. the seven swordsmen fights on the other hand were utter crap. maybe i just expected a lot more, but minus haku and zabuza, no one else delivered

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel