Worst Fanboys?

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Jan. 27, 2010. Last post by EoS 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I started a thread like this on Comicvine who in the anime/manga community are the worst most annoying fanboys?

I say either Naruto or Aizen
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach fanboys.  Don't get me wrong, they're all fantastic franchises, but sometimes the fans just go to far.
Post by LordNephilim (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JJOR64:
Too true
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JJOR64 said:
" Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach fanboys.  Don't get me wrong, they're all fantastic franchises, but sometimes the fans just go to far. "
Ding Ding!! we have a winner
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
When it comes to Anime video games, most Anime fanboys in general.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sups,storm, and DBZ fanboys
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@JJOR64 said:
" Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach fanboys."
Bingo.
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Even in the anime community, there are massive amounts of Nintendo fanboys and I find them to be by far the most annoying
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Naruto (The hardcore Narutards)
Evangelion (only Hardore fans that say that the Anime died after Evangelion) 
Dragon Ball Z (Again only extreme Hardcore..) 

I could be a bother to some people becouse my Status of Hardore One Piece fan...
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Son_of_Manus: LOL looks like that belongs in the facepalm threadXD
@Sonata said:
" @Son_of_Manus: LOL looks like that belongs in the facepalm threadXD "
I was gonna put a face palm but I did not think it was necessary so I hit it with a hard case of Tommy Lee Jones XD
Post by Dream (7,198 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The worst I've come across are definitely the DBZ and Naruto fanboys. I've come across several folks in the Battle forum who have enough of a habit exaggerating the capabilities of the fighters they are giddy for from both fighters, the biggest case when I posted in the Z Fighters vs Z thread from a while back.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
In the interest of fairness, should we also have a "Worst Fangirls" thread? ;)
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JJOR64 said:
"Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach fanboys.  Don't get me wrong, they're all fantastic franchises, but sometimes the fans just go to far. "

never see to manny bleach fanboys but dbz and naruto are bad
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Dragon Ball, Bleach and Naruto all win. I got literally attacked by Naruto fanboys when I said: "Personally I don't really like Naruto" they began yelling and searing.....

They are the worst.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,167 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto fanboys
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Superevil225 said:
" Dragon Ball, Bleach and Naruto all win. I got literally attacked by Naruto fanboys when I said: "Personally I don't really like Naruto" they began yelling and searing..... They are the worst. "
YOU LIKE NARUTO!?            FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!                     jk    :P
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Do anti-fanboys count?  I find them the most aggravating. 

The people that hate (any) specific product/show/etc. just because it may be popular, or not for them...so therefore it MUST be bad.  They're not necessarily fans of any specific one thing, just anti-fans.  Anyone who disagrees with them is OBVIOUSLY a fanboy.
@ssjsuperman said:
" @JJOR64 said:
"Naruto/Dragon Ball/Bleach fanboys.  Don't get me wrong, they're all fantastic franchises, but sometimes the fans just go to far. "
never see to manny bleach fanboys but dbz and naruto are bad "
Aizen has terribly annoying fanboys -_- (I have not seen any on this site but on others don't get me started >.>)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel