worst anime ever

Topic started by liksang on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Resonate 6 years ago.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
also forgot to mention Vampire Wars. Absolutely terrible movie
Post by liksang (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
ok. so we can agree that bo bobooo boboooboobbbooo is crap.

but what elements with in anime do you tend to steer away from (not looking for names of  anime just what turns you off them?)

Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Fushigi Yugi. The art was gorgeous, and I loved the music. I HATED Miaka. She was the worst character ever; she was pathetic, whiny, simpering, dumber than a box of rocks, always reliant on men to save her, yet all the characters loved her. Now that I think about it...she reminds me a hell of a lot of Bella...let's not go there.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 6
otakureview said:
"Baku_Sensei said:
"Resonate said:
"Supermilkchan, if that can even count as an anime -__-"
I second this motion"

To be fair though, the English version that ADV produced was absolutely hilarious to me.
"
Agreed. This version wasn't aired on Adult Swim, it should have been.
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Ok here's a few I think are terrible and should never have existed.
Elfen Leid
Chobits
Death Note
Yugi-Oh GX
Golden Boy
Love Hina
Maze
Battle B-Daman (OMF WTF F#CKIN SUCKS)
Duel Masters
Bobobo Bobobo Bobo
Shin Chan
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
GlareMaverick11987 said:
"Death Note
Bobobo Bobobo Bobo

"
Are you sure you're actually a manga fan?
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Musashi Gundoh is the worst anime ever in pretty much every respect, but I despise Strike Witches more.
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Resonate said:
"GlareMaverick11987 said:
"Death Note
Bobobo Bobobo Bobo

"
Are you sure you're actually a manga fan?"
I could have sworn the title said Anime....

Anyway I don't like either of these animes.Death Note is boring to me.I don't like telling people this in person because they usually get over-dramatic and cause a scene.They stuff like "It's boring because your not smart enough to get it." Without even knowing me they make statements like that.The whole concept of the show IMO is lame.I don't like the characters either..they are annoying and poorly drawn.

Bobobo..I should even have to tell you why I don't like that.You can just look at it and understand why people wouldn't find that show funny.There is also far too many fart and poop jokes.
Post by jangofett88 (15 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Devastator said:
"Shin Chan, by far the worst."
This. Although the Adult Swim commercials gave me pretty clear warnings about what I would be getting myself into, which I did not heed.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
jangofett88 said:
"Devastator said:
This. Although the Adult Swim commercials gave me pretty clear warnings about what I would be getting myself into, which I did not heed."
I dunno. Musashi Gundoh...
Post by Manachild (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1
GlareMaverick11987 said:
"Resonate said:
"GlareMaverick11987 said:
"Death Note
Bobobo Bobobo Bobo

"
Are you sure you're actually a manga fan?"
I could have sworn the title said Anime....

Anyway I don't like either of these animes.Death Note is boring to me.I don't like telling people this in person because they usually get over-dramatic and cause a scene.They stuff like "It's boring because your not smart enough to get it." Without even knowing me they make statements like that.The whole concept of the show IMO is lame.I don't like the characters either..they are annoying and poorly drawn.

Bobobo..I should even have to tell you why I don't like that.You can just look at it and understand why people wouldn't find that show funny.There is also far too many fart and poop jokes.
"
i like death note but i can understand why you may not like it, it does as an anime series drag out alot and get quite stale imo especially during the middle sections of the series.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Sigue said:
"jangofett88 said:
"Devastator said:
This. Although the Adult Swim commercials gave me pretty clear warnings about what I would be getting myself into, which I did not heed."
I dunno. Musashi Gundoh..."
FFFF, How did I forget about Musashi Gundoh.
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
DualReaver said:
"Naruto."
i second that
Post by Sai (54 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Pokemon
Hellsing (Not the OVA)
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I don't watch bad anime. Really. There's only one anime that I've stopped watching because I thought it was bad, but if I said it's name I'd be flamed to high heaven.

Oh, and I guess another anime I thought was bad was Appleseed.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
just finished watching Virus Buster Serge.
Its terrible.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
PureRok said:
"I don't watch bad anime. Really. There's only one anime that I've stopped watching because I thought it was bad, but if I said it's name I'd be flamed to high heaven.

Oh, and I guess another anime I thought was bad was Appleseed."
xD

PM me the title ;D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel