Worse or Worser: DBZ Kai vs. DB GT

Topic started by Kou_Leifoh on Sept. 8, 2011. Last post by kashif1 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • DBZ Kai
  • DB GT
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I am in the camp of Kai being superior to DBZ, sorry it should not take 30 episodes to settle a fight scene. I do not view Kai as a detriment to the franchise at all. GT.... ehhhh... It rocked a more satisfying end then DBZ at least.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'd say Kai was an improvement, seriously watch the longer Namek arc, the Garlic Junior saga (which Kai outright removed) and to speak of total crap filler, the snake way episodes... DBZ had a habit of stretching things that should take an episode out for 10.... It was filler at it's worst. I can not accuse GT of that, the story was streamlined, and Kai omitted the crap Z rammed down our throats.... So I wont say anything negative about either series.

Post by Dogora (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

DBGT. I didn't like Goku being turned back into a kid, and some of the characters annoyed me to death (Giru being one of them).

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I didn't like Kai at all because they did so much changes and skipped some parts as well... and most importantly... WHY IN THE HELL IS MR. POPO "BLUE"????? WTF!!! just because of sterotype... I didn't like that at all.... so that why I think both are equal in fail... but an not goona lie, GT did had some epic moments such as Goku's Dragon fist and Gogeta.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DBZ_universe:

Why are you watching the 4kids version? There a uncut version

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight: I don't know... but I rather stick with the mangaand the original japanese and Funimation.

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kai is awsome. GT just plain sucks.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

I didn't like Kai at all because they did so much changes and skipped some parts as well... and most importantly... WHY IN THE HELL IS MR. POPO "BLUE"????? WTF!!! just because of sterotype... I didn't like that at all.... so that why I think both are equal in fail... but an not goona lie, GT did had some epic moments such as Goku's Dragon fist and Gogeta.

You watched the butchered 4 kids version, just pretend that never happened and watch the show on Nick from now on. Also I liked GT even if it was the weakest out of the series.

@Kou_Leifoh said:

@Haofan123 said:
@Kou_Leifoh said:
DBZ Kai is bad, and it deserves to be DB GT's main rival in The Realm That Sucks.
do you just come on this site to bash Kai? just wondering
Don't try to come at me with your ignorant fanboy rant like you did the last time. Accept the fact that there's people that don't like Kai, and move on.

The only people that don't like kai are you and that dude who saw the fourkids version(much more understandable than your nostalgia).

Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@kashif1 said:

The only people that don't like kai are you and that dude who saw the fourkids version(much more understandable than your nostalgia).

Typical fanboy attitude, state every positive thing about your favorite series as facts, and believe that any criticism doesn't exist.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kou_Leifoh

you do realize your only arguement is calling people fanboys right? instead of acting like a troll, why not make a list comapring the two to show us how GT is better than Kai in your opinion?

@Kou_Leifoh
your a troll, now I could use evidence that shows that I am in the majority opinion but instead I'll say this, you don't belong on this site or in this community go away or act nicer.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel