Will Natsu Dragneel defeat Acnologia with his own power

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 31, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Ikki_Minami_: Last time I checked, the number 1 Wizard of the 10 saints have not been revealed.

Post by t_duq (7 posts) See mini bio Level 7

There is no way that natsu is gonna defeat acognologia on his own as the guy couldn't even defeat one regular dragon with a team of wizards never mind a transformed dragon slayer who did it for a living and was good at it.

Post by katmic (333 posts) See mini bio Level 10

wait for him to eat the eternal flame. The new powerup will probably shake the fairy tail world

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@katmic: XD If Natsu eats the Eternal Flame and becomes stronger than Gildarts, Jellal, Four Gods Of Ishval I'll quit on Fairy Tail it's pissing me off with this Nakama shit... I want Natsu to get an actual Timeskip... Plus Natsu even in Dragon Force is nothing compared to whats outside of his country, Like Walrod Cken mentioned outside of there country he would be considered weak so Natsu wouldn't even be a factor.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,004 posts) See mini bio Level 13
the eternal flame should help and it would not be a complete pis power up for natsu 
Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

Jellal is the only mage that can give Acnologia a decent fight.

you spelled zeref wrong.

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Jellal is the only mage that can give Acnologia a decent fight.

you spelled zeref wrong.

Nope.

Zeref by hype is the strongest.

Jellal has better magic.

Dark magic, heaven magic, fire magic, illusions, sleep magic, duplucation, flight..ect

Jellal also has kill spells and can copy magic of others.

@DBZ_universe: yeah but zeref kills everything just by standing there. besides jellal was on par with laxus. the top 4 saints would beat him.

@othus12: Jellal>Gildarts>>>Laxus=Jura IMO.

Jellal was the youngest Wizard Saint in history.

Jura is no 5 yet Jellal would lolstomp him. ultear and Meredy were forced to stop his Cerma.

Jellal's Golden Flame=Etherion

Jellal can also blow him self up plus Acnologia in the process.

@DBZ_universe: i doubt anything but dragon slayer magic would affect acnologia. and to be fair jellal was having trouble with laxus.

gildarts is by far stronger than jellal. he is the second strongest magician in fairy tail history(second only to mavis). more than hades,laxus or even makarov. he can beat the likes of natsu without even trying. i fear the moment he gets second origin.

@othus12: Acnologia is half human. Jellal does a kill spell.

Jellal can blitz Gildarts.

Incomplete Cerma covered almost a whole city. When Jura saw it he was shiting brix.

And who says Jellal can't master Dragon slayer magic? He mastered Mystogans in no time.

Also doesn't the Magic of Jellal=an actual meteor? That's a better statement and feat.

@DBZ_universe said:

@othus12: Acnologia is half human. Jellal does a kill spell.

Jellal can blitz Gildarts.

Incomplete Cerma covered almost a whole city. When Jura saw it he was shiting brix.

And who says Jellal can't master Dragon slayer magic? He mastered Mystogans in no time.

Also doesn't the Magic of Jellal=an actual meteor? That's a better statement and feat.

actually acnologia being weak against dragon slayer magic is just a guess. so far he hasnt even been hurt by magic. and considering how acnologia rules all the other dragons id say he is more of a dragon than the rest.

jellal cannot blitz gildarts, he failed to blitz jura. and gildars is so far above him is not even funny.

jellal cannot master dragonslayer magic. he copied mystogans magic sure, but he did a half assed copy. he was getting his arse kicked even by jura even though mystogans magic can rival that of laxus. (and as you know laxus defeated jura)

natsu held up meteor just fine. does that mean natsu has mountain++ durability?

besides gildarts would decompose him the moment he gets close

watch:

vs

i think its clear who is stronger.

same rival different result.

gildarts shrugged off the attack that defeated laxus.

@othus12: Jellal was going easy on Jura. Jellal could had end it from the start.

If Laxus was able to learn it, Jellal who should be smarter and more magical should as well.

Jellal does not need to get close to Gildarts. He has far range magic.

Jellal's defeat against Natsu was PIS.

Jellal's full power=Etherion. Natsu said when he obtained the Golden Flames of jellal he felt excactly like when he ate Etherion.

Show me Gildarts doing this...Cerma.

He made Jura shit brix.

@DBZ_universe: to be fair laxus could have done the same with fairy law. again gildarts>>>laxus (took the same attack, laxus got defeated, gildarts barely reacted to it.)

its impossible for jellal to have the same energy as etherion.

natsu ate a part of it and that instantly made him stronger than jellal.

i dont think that was PIS. dont underrate natsu. specially in dragon force mode. natsu ate a couple of etherion bricks BTW. not the whole mountain.

@othus12: True.. he could lol.

He is still strong enough to make Natsu go Dragon Force....but better..

Natsu eating Etherion was bull IMO. But that's FT for ya.

Okay. Jellal can't kill Acnologia, but Meredy for sure can. Meredy puts her magic on Acnologia and on an ant. She steps on the ant and Acnologia is dead lol.

@DBZ_universe: lol XD

yeah fairy tail always has its pis now and then.

@othus12: Fairy Tail is full of PIS and friendship....is to much.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: The only way Natsu can do shit these days is because of powerups ever fight he wins because of powerups... he needs to get his ass completely kicked so that he actually trains ._.

@Ikki_Minami_: Yes I agree.

Jellal should be the one to beat his ass to a pulp to make him realize he is weak.

I say Jellal cause he got beat by Natsu thanks to PIS and Nakama crap.

Even atlas flame Natu should lose to current Jellal.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think losing wouldn't help natsu because natsu knows he's weak already that's the reason there is so much nakama in fairy tail. but if it was to happen id rather a new villain who will spare his life and fight him again in the future. that way we could have a rival/goal for natsu to fight in the future besides zeref . I think natsu might be a lot stronger if he hasn't unlocked second origin. I hope that its to much magic for him and he just destroying every thing. so he must train to control it to not hurt his friends that way its still ft and he still can train.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel