Will Natsu Dragneel defeat Acnologia with his own power

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 31, 2013. Last post by ninja2170 11 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (967 posts) See mini bio Level 11

After the last chapter (333) he got another BS power, and I thought is Natsu ever going to NOT have to get bs powerups. From people to defeat acnologia will he get to thay level on his own. At EoS will Natsu be the strongest with his strenght alone?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: That's a hard one. Personally, I dont think he will be beating Acnologia by his own strength. Has there been any further development on what happened to Igneel or the other dragons? Haven't been reading since about chapter 213

@ChromeDisaster: Oh, and no there hasen't been really any development with Igneel. Though the Dragons finally invaded, and Natsu meet a Hellfire dragon that was Igneel friend (after getting his ass beat via Future Rouge). Anyway he rides that dragon to fight Future Rouge on this giant dragon named Giea I think that's his/her name anyway that dragon is about as strong as the nine tails Or around there Natsu gets another BS powerup and is now as strong if not stronger than Laxus ._. Plus he was injured. So you think Natsu will be able to beat Acnologia with is power alone?

@Ikki_Minami_: Damn Natsu!!! I think I better start reading now. Judging from what I just saw, Natsu will be able to do it. It just depends on what type of turns the manga takes from now on. But damn Natsu....just damn.

@ChromeDisaster: Ha I know lol he could beat Laxus not to sure about him vs gildarts now, who do you think would win current Natsu vs gildarts? and yeah it has gotten pretty interesting but I hope he takes the turn so he beats Acnologia by himself with is own strenght, what bout you do you hope he beats him with is own strenght now Nakama feelings or powerup from other stuff?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

No way will Natsu beat Acnologia on his own.

If he does he will need help of Jellal, Gildarts and the other 5 Dragon Slayers....

Unless Natu fuses with Atlas... and also gets help from Zirconis.

@DBZ_universe: And that's why I say that it depends on how the manga turns out from here

@ChromeDisaster: Yup.

I only read the manga cause I want to see Gildarts in action and cause the female characters are the best.

@DBZ_universe: Me too!!! I have a serious infatuation with Juvia.

@ChromeDisaster: Yes! Juvia is soo awesome! This one is my favorite FT character

Kagura Mikazuchi
Kagura Mikazuchi
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,272 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: My favorite is a pissed off Natsu, he gets so cool when he's seriously mad lol

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Natsu pissed is awesome.

Tho Jellal is my favorite male character then goes Loki

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,272 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I want to see Natsu become a powerhouse.

I want Lisanna to defeat Acnologia

Post by katmic (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10

considering how strong elfman and mira jana are, it is strange how weak lissana is. we do not even know her magic. natsu cannot beat achnologia single handed. i mean not even the whole of fairy tail could take on achnologia, and natsu is still much weaker than many fairy tail mages. i do not think he can even beat laxux without gajeel's help. since it looks like they are friends, if achnologia does show up, zeref will show up to save natsu. or natsu will use lumen histoire, whatever that is,to beat it.

@katmic: What are you taking about Natsu currently is stronger than Laxus.

@Ikki_Minami_: Yet he is weaker than Gildarts.

Jellal is the only mage that can give Acnologia a decent fight.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,604 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@katmic: What are you taking about Natsu currently is stronger than Laxus.

laxus is better than natsu in a normal fight in order for natsu to be as strong as he is, he needs the power of feelings and friendship

Post by waybig1010101 (2,604 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: thats just an example of natsu was after he fought laxus before when he was fighting him as an equal but that was because when natsu fights for his guild or others he gets more powerful but if natsu fights for the sake of fighting itself then he is not as nearly as powerful as he is when he fights with a purpose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel