Wiki Task: Manhwa Project

Topic started by takashichea on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 hours, 53 minutes ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (8,067 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Chef_Banchou: it not a manwha , it 's a a Chinese comic

Post by takashichea (15,206 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Chef_Banchou:

I'll take a look for covers for you in the meantime. Just to got to get through my other PMs. I just got home from school.

Post by Chef_Banchou (686 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8: either way, it's a great story that doesn't get the credit it deserves.

@takashichea: sounds good.

Post by whiskers (262 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I haven't read any manhwa series so far, but I have a few of them on my to-read list. One of them is a 15 volume long series called Let Dai by Sooyeon Won. I see a lot of raving reviews from readers, if that's anything to go by.

I don't know if you want to add it to the database, but it's published by Netcomics.com and you can find more info there. As for the cover, I've had no luck in finding a high res image of the first volume, but I did find a decent one of the second volume.

In case you decide to add it, let me know and I'll upload it.

Online Now

@Chef_Banchou:

Here you go, I created the page. It was incredibly tough to find the volume covers. I didn't know it was Chinese. Korean comics use Arabic numbers. Looks like I have update the OP and let everyone know, Manhwa (Korean) and Manhua (Chinese) are open in this site.

I checked the Wikia and Baka Updates to see if they have a cover gallery. There were none. I can't tell if I added volume 1 or not since I can't read Chinese characters.

Feng Shen Ji

Request: Chef_Banchou

I might have made a mistake in the first volume. If you find out, let me know. I fixed the cover.

@whiskers:

For default images, the smallest we can do is 300 x 450 which is what we used for Daniel's Building a Better Wiki: Perfect Profile Portraits! [+ tutorial] policy. He found out that Anime Vice's default image feature uses that scaling. If an image is smaller than 300 x 450, it will stretch it out.

I'll find the cover, and I'll add it for you.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Online Now

@whiskers:

I finished your request:

Let Dai

Request: Whiskers

This series was actually easy to do. I was surprised. I found out the series is available on Amazon since it was published in English. I assume everything is in Kindle format. I have a software that allows me to download Kindle covers as hi res images.

Post by whiskers (262 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@takashichea
Thanks, Taka!  

@takashichea
said:

I have a software that allows me to download Kindle covers as hi res images.

That's pretty useful!
Online Now

@whiskers:

No problem. Here's the add-on, Azid.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel