"Why i love FairyTail"

Topic started by sorcerywitch on Sept. 3, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by sorcerywitch (9 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1) when i watched the first episode of fairytail,i enjoyed it. and had the feeling to watch it until the end.

2)when i was at episode 50,i get that lucy has a crush on natsu because of everything that happened to them.

3) i suddenly got addicted to watching it that i didn't realized that i had the complete dvds of fairytail,WOW!

4) i started taking interest in memorizing the logo and started loving the story of natsu and lucy. My favorite couple.

5) you can find mottos in every episodes.

6) because everything the say is right.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I like the manga a lot more :)

Post by sakurablossomyears (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I got hooked since the first episode and only until later on did I start reading the manga. I love every single one of their motto's and morals because your right, every single one of them is true and can be inspiring. And my favorite couple is Natsu and Lucy to!

True, the manga is so much better than the anime. :)

@sakurablossomyears: Indeed... and because they actually show blood!!

Thank you!!!!! Blood is needed in the anime...a lot of it. Cant believe they didn't add it...

@sakurablossomyears: Maybe they wanted to keep it in PG... lol..

That's the only reason I don't watch the Fairy Tail anime.. the only episode I like was 46 where Mystogan and Laxus face each other.. but I do like the OVAS though.. they actually show blood..

Post by sharonz (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I can find mottos from the fairy tale! so helpful!!

I cant tell if your being rude about this or not...some things aren't necessary to be said, and if they're not, don't say them.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

On and off for me

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Fairy Tail is awesome

It has great action and funny scenes plus Fanservice :D

It also has a good English dub

Post by takashichea (10,644 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I loved it more back, but as it progresses, my love for declines steadily. I hope Hiro Mashima gives this series a proper ending since the plot is going nowhere.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: Totally agree with this. I loved it at the start but as it currently stands, it just seems like it's dragging on a bit.

@takashichea: I too agree with this, it's like if Levy is writing the story now.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel