Why i hate videogame characters

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • You have to do alot of work just to find their speeds. Like first you have to look up how far they can travel in a set amount of time. Then you have to find the scaling for distance in the game and then caculate and convert.
  • You can't be exactly sure how strong they are because they don't die from realistic hits like say if i slice you down the middle all you do is bleed a bit but your still alive that's just unfair.
  • Because of this anime vs. videogame characters are normally one sided.
  • I am actually dealing with a abundance of this problem since i am facing one in a tourney. If you ask me i don't believe a word this guy says because i don't think final fantasty using a meter count so unless i get statements from the developers i consider them to be false scans
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

So you are saying all video game characters like Asura are unfair?

Well if you actually count the cutscenes then you get their durabilities not in game mechanics.

Cutscenes are the only way to abtain calcs or feats...same in game mech.

Is this thread about ypur current battle?

Well like I said, with cutscenes you can see their actual durabilities or explenations of Character/items bios.

In a cutscene leon S. Kennedy dies from a bullet shot, game mechanic he can tank a lot of em'

@DBZ_universe: How can you obtain calcs from cutscenes?

Post by taichokage (12,972 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't hate video game characters but i don't like them in vs forums. If a game has limited or no cutscenes then you can't calculate anything.

@Galenbeta: by looking how fast they are traveling and how much time it takes them to get to their destination....Asura was going FTL in space.

@DBZ_universe: Yu want to know something Chrome showed me a video in which was to show Cecil's speed. But i can't tell how fast he went because i didn't see where he jumped from. So what good did it do none it only showed off his strength. Aren't tourney's supposed to be manga/anime only. When i do my next one it will be awesome. Infact i will make a blog about my next tourney and i will ask what makes it better

@Galenbeta: True...some is hard to tell.

Well can look at their bios too.

Well it depends on the OP rules.

Well go ahead and make one! Ill join.

@DBZ_universe: Check general discusussions for my suggestion thread

@Galenbeta: k

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel