Why Goku v.s. Superman is the worst Battle (a post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 2, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: So, will Goku ever be in one of your fan fics?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,135 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Yes, not for a while. In my brain-map, there will be a lot of things that happen before the Buu saga. I'll have him return then. Grand entrance with his super saiyan 3 level.

I also want to do an interlude story (1 part) about Nimbus' adventure. :D

@Supreme Marvel: Awesome! So you gonna fill in the 7 year time skip! and the nimbus' adventure sound fun!

Will Future Trunks make and appearance?

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I'm gonna fill it, but the result will make the Buu saga MUCH different. Already got an idea of how that's going to go. But loads of stuff going on before that.

Erm, I doubt it. But off the top of my head. I could see it being Gohan returns for a day, like Goku did. Only he has IT from his father. Goes to Namek, collects the dragon balls and wishes everyone back. Off the top of my head like.

@Supreme Marvel: Can't wait for you to post it in the fan fic forum!

Haha Gohan doing a plot twist by wishing everyone back! awesome! that's what should had happened!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I feel that should of happened. I think Gohan would make sense seeing as he was the closest to Trunks. Brother/Father figure. The Piccolo to Gohan. Vegeta would probably be in Hel.

Actually, that's given me and idea for more fan-fic stuff. Redeeming Vegeta's soul so he can enter otherworld with his body.

@Supreme Marvel: The Vegeta part sounds badass! imagine in other world Goku facing him in the finals! my fanboy blood is about to burst! :D

@DBZ_universe: Well obviously, that is happening. They'll have their families watching. Eating popcorn.

@Supreme Marvel: And Hurcules TV explodes like in the intros of DBZ. lol

@DBZ_universe: Just think of this. Videl turned out great. Hercule raised her. Parent skills: Hercule>Chi Chi>Bulma 0_0

@Supreme Marvel: That's cause he's the champ! he beat Cell and Buu!

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Superman beats Goku any day

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@indifferentmrh said:

worst battles are Batman with prep time vs various reality warpers, omnipotent characters or characters like Superman... even Spiderman kills him in 5 seconds...

LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel