Why Goku v.s. Superman is the worst Battle (a post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 2, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,159 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: I think she'd probably like him since he'd be a good role model for Gohan. Also, I think Bulma was probably the best parent in Dragon Ball Z,

If so, why do I like Gohan and Goten more than Trunks? Chi Chi parenting skillz > Bulma's parenting skillz. :P

Post by MarioRedfield (1,804 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: How about this: I'd rather have Bulma as a parent rather than Chi Chi. I'm surprised Gohan didn't wanna blow his brains out from her strictness. Now with Goten it's a different story

@MarioRedfield: Gohan and Trunks, who got himself a job threw hard work and who was given a job because he is family? Someone might be the best person in the world, might not ant to be their kid. Bulma wouldn't push her son to what he can do. That's not that great of a parent.

@Supreme Marvel: Chi Chi just pushed too hard. She was willing to let the world die to save her own son, who would have died anyway, that might be a "good" parent, but that's being an incredibly selfish person.

@MarioRedfield: Parents are meant to be selfish for their kids.

@Supreme Marvel: Not when it comes down to something as important as that.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Piccolo is a better role model IMO...

Also she just wanted was best for Gohan and for him not to get hurt at all.... he was 10 years old after all when he fought Cell is totally understandable for her to worry about her child fighting a monster and not focusing on school. Would you let your 10 year old son fight a monster? no you wouldn't nobody but Goku would.

@DBZ_universe: I still think she was extremely too strict on him. She never really let him do anything but study, Goten on the other hand...

@MarioRedfield: She wasn't all strict on him... they did went shopping, park, let him go out with the gang.. but her paranting got Gohan a good career and the second richest girl on the planet...

Also she treated Goten a little different since he reminded her of Goku..

@DBZ_universe: It wasn't often, though. Also why didn't she get Goten a good education as well then? That's still not being fair

@MarioRedfield: But Gohan didn't come out a spoiled brat, that's what's important... As for Goten... well he wasn't as smart as Gohan was as a kid that's why... 5 year old Gohan is smarter than 10 year old Goten... tho Goten was a bit gifted by being the youngest SSJ... but not as gifted as Gohan.

@DBZ_universe: That's really not an excuse, though. Also, we never saw a ten year old Goten lol

@MarioRedfield: Chichi was a little strict after Goku died as well, she even let Gohan join the tournament were he fought Bojack... and after that Gohan decided to stop training and focus on his studies... so that was his decision.

Well even if we didn't see a ten year old Goten it's obvious that Gohan as a 5 year old was smarter.. also when he was being trained by his big green uncle Piccolo he still studied.

@DBZ_universe: Lol what happened to movies not counting?

@MarioRedfield: Bojack onbound is the only movie I count canon.. lol because is the only one that makes sense in the plot of DBZ...

@DBZ_universe: I don't count it as cannon, nor the other films. But he is right, that's the only film that makes sense in terms of timeline.

Maybe the Garlick Jr. film towards the Garlick Jr. saga which I loved, because it had the centre story focus on Gohan, Krillen and some on Piccolo.

That's why they should have done. Let other fighters take the stage once in a while.

Like the Justice League, Superman's not always defeating the bad guy. Others help.

@Supreme Marvel: I agree, the Garlic sagas were great! But yeah that's the only movie that makes sense... that's why I count it as canon... even tho it's not.

Justice league was cool... Flash was the main badass in the last episode... not Supperman which I liked a lot.

@DBZ_universe: With all this talk of the Garlick Jr. Saga, makes me wanna writer more of the 5th part of my fan-fic. :)

@Supreme Marvel: That would be awesome!

and with all this Garlick jr. talk I wanna eat a Garlic bread! :D

@DBZ_universe: It just reminds me of that time since Goku wasn't there and he isn't in my fan-fic at the present time.

Not a fan of that food. :O===

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel