Why Goku v.s. Superman is the worst Battle (a post from vine)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 2, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: I feel the need to point out that in that movie, Superman didn't actually go insane and start killing people.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SSJjanemba said:

love it or hate it, you cant deny that this would be the greatest battle ever, btw goku can easily destroy 1,000,000 universes and can fly trillions of times FTL

Superman can do that and more.

Goku can go SSJ5 and destroy Trillions of universes! and travel faster than reality! XD

Superman can go Super Kryptonian. That's like Vegito going SS20. Boom!

Goku can go PIS Super Saiyan! that's like SSJ50 Galactus!

Superman can become 'The One Above All Including That Tool Goku'. :P

Goku can transform into Bugs Bunny Goku and replaces Superman's powers into that of Aquaman's.

DAMNMIT!

So basically Goku won..

I hope the fanboys are pleased with our debate!

Thinking to much inside the box. The Bugs Bunny thing was outside.

Fuck it, Superman can become Gohan. Superman wins!

Oh yeah! Goku can become Broly and with his Brolypotence he will come out victorious!

Still doesn't beat Gohan. :p

But he goes a level beyond that of PIS character to beat Gohan... and it Chi Chi! she makes Gohan lose my default.

Not when I'm writing him. You read my fan-fic so far. I'm building Gohan's character to stand up for him self. Have some social abilities since his father never had them.

Then I'll write a fanfic of your fanfic where Chichi spanks Gohan for being disobedient... so he wont be like his dad. and then she will pull Superman's ear and make him cover up his tights!

@SSJjanemba: haha... so do you like our professional debating skills?

@MarioRedfield: of course he didn't. Why would Supes go crazy and kill people?

@DBZ_universe: Are you kidding? Lol Superman is so moral he'd be pulling Chi Chi's ear for doing something wrong.

@MarioRedfield: Not if she goes Kaioken and slaps him with a planet busting slap....

Her slap>Goten>>Frieza>>>>>Planet.

@DBZ_universe: All I have to say is that just because someone is more powerful doesn't mean they're more durable. I know your're not being serious but that's true.

@MarioRedfield: of course am not being serious..lol Im just joking... her hand will break the moment it hits Supperman.. lol

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,112 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Superman will give her loads of money and she'll shut her yap and get back in the kitchen.

@Supreme Marvel: Then they all had dinner and lived happily ever after..... the end.

@Supreme Marvel: @DBZ_universe: I honestly think his morality is greater than hers and he'd start to lecture her. Think about it, even the naggiest of the naggiest parents wouldn't be able to hold a flame to Superman.

@MarioRedfield: Lecture her about what? Chichi might be hot headed but she is a great parent... if not the best in DBZ.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I agree she's probably the best. Pushing her son to be more educated and less violent killing machine. Bulma is more lenient.

@DBZ_universe: Lol I'm just saying, there's nothing she can get on his case about.

@MarioRedfield: She still would try. She's a narcy bitch!

@Supreme Marvel: Yeah, Gohan is a rich fella now... I bet if he followed Goku's footsteps he'd be jobless and would never had met Videl.

@MarioRedfield: She would tell him to cover them undies up. lol

@DBZ_universe: He doesn't wear those any more though...

@MarioRedfield: So he wears bikinis now? lol jk

@DBZ_universe: I honestly think she might be intimated of him because she can't tell him what to do.

@MarioRedfield: She would tell him to reveal his secret identity to the media... and to stop being a loner. jk

@DBZ_universe: I think she'd probably like him since he'd be a good role model for Gohan. Also, I think Bulma was probably the best parent in Dragon Ball Z,

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel