Who's the Hottie Anime Male of the week?

Topic started by Aleasha on Feb. 10, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Akatsuki Ousaka
  • Akira Kaburagi
  • Alucard
  • Ichigo Kurosaki
  • Tetsuya Niwa
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We probably going to needs some pics lol:P 

But I say Alucard
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Weekly Male Hottie Contest

With all the Swimsuit competitions I tried to think of some male equivalent and decided on a weekly Male anime hottie poll in which everyone can vote. I will be posting results on Sundays as well as putting up the poll for the following week. Please spread the word and vote!

This weeks nominees

Akatsuki OusakaAkira KaburagiAlucard
Ichigo KurosakiTetsuya Niwa

*If you have any suggestions of hot males that would be a great addition please inbox me with Male Hottie as the subject.

@Sonata: If there would have been patience lol

@Aleasha: LOL my bad:P

@Sonata: LOL no patience now you must be punished lol It actually took me a little longer to put it up because of the size of the pics had to re arrange.

@Aleasha: Ohh I see:P Pretty good competition here, It was between Akatsuki, Alucard, and Ichigo to me.

@Sonata: Tetsuya Niwa is a personal favorite of miine but I also like Akatsuki Ousaka

@Aleasha: You like the panty snatching lecher, who watches you shower...interesting:P

@Sonata: HAHA i can't help it hes just hot not to mention a BA lol

@Aleasha: True I agree with that though lol.

@Sonata: The scene where she beams him with the clock radio LOL that scene is hot up until the clock radio lol then its just hilarious

@Aleasha: I remember that lol, I personally didn't finish the series all the way. It was getting a bit too perverted, for my taste in an regular anime.

@Sonata: I think the worst part is almost at the end the its over lol but I agree to be a regular anime it does toe that line close.

@Aleasha: I agree. Also I moved this to General discussions, just because its dealing with anime men doesn't mean it can be looked down upon.lol ;P

@Sonata: LMAO i didn't put it there because of that just wasn't sure which and thank you!

@Aleasha: Its no problem:)
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Aleasha: You know if you'd asked I'd have let you post this as one of this weeks AVWP polls. How many votes have been counted so far? If it's not many you can re-post it. I'd probably suggest calling it "AVWP Week #6: Male Anime Hottie Contest #1"

I'm changing the start/end day of the weekly polls from Friday to "weekend" now too, since it makes it easier. So starting and ending these on Sundays would be fine.

@Daniel_Newton: Only two votes so far so reposting should be fine. I just came up with it last night with the help of and on ideas

Post by Acura_Max (2,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I too shall vote for Alucard. If only Ichigo did not turn into a wimp in the later seasons of Bleach.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel