Who wants a new Dragon Ball sequel?

Topic started by shenlong on Dec. 17, 2011. Last post by shenlong 3 years ago.
Post by shenlong (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7
In manga/anime form. Not like Dragon Ball Online.
Post by taichokage (15,381 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would love it. But I would equally like a revamp where Toriyama showed a lot more feats in better detail. For debating purposes it would be especially good because some anti DBZ fans won't even admit that the likes of Goku are planet busters because it was never shown.
Post by MisterX (917 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage said:

I would love it. But I would equally like a revamp where Toriyama showed a lot more feats in better detail. For debating purposes it would be especially good because some anti DBZ fans won't even admit that the likes of Goku are planet busters because it was never shown.

Isn't that what DBZ Kai is? I've never actually watched Kai to confirm this though so I don't really know for certain.

Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

No. Just no. Leave it at Kai.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'd be cool with more Dragon Ball but, i would rather see Toriyama make a series out of his Kintoki one-shot.

Post by MisterX (917 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ReplicaRex said:

No. Just no. Leave it at Kai.

Sigh. It's sad, but you're probably right. After seeing how some people react to DBZ on these and many other website forums, it probably is for the best not to add anymore fuel to the fire.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,233 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The main series were Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. The sequel was GT. And that was pathetic fanboism. Just leave it alone. Although I am intrigued about Toriyama working on another series of Dragon Ball. SD or something? I'm only interested if he's got a major role in it. If he's not apart of it, then it can go penis itself.

Also, Kai is Dragon Ball Z without fillers and updated animation. That's it. But am a fan of the Ocean dub. So, that's why I haven't watched more than the first episode.

I would like another series with atleast 3 mega sagas, and power/strength levels for all characters and forms. Maybe with One Piece characters in it. But with focus on Dragon Ball characters. Maybe Luffy can take the henchmen.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That would be cool but it won't be the same without toriyama

I would be satisfied a little even if Toriyama just supervised, like in GT, or how comics work today. Hulk, Spider-Man, etc. are doing fine without Stan Lee. It could be like that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel