Who thinks hax can beat goku/DBZ?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 26, 2013. Last post by mangafanVT 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,750 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This video is a fail

This brings up can hax beat DBZ ? I say yea what about you?

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yup. Easily unless the character in question is much slower or physically weaker than Goku. There's no limit to the hax that could beat him. He has no immunities to them. He only has decently high physical durability and arguably a degree of mental resistance if we use Vegeta and the non canon Broly as Saiyan references. Outside of that he has no extra defenses.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Any kind of hax would be capable of working on DBZ characters as beyond physical durability, the fighters in the series have no resistance to any hax ability that could be exploited from other fictions. This is granted that the character(s) in question isn't significantly weaker in attributes than any DBZ character as otherwise, they could be dispatched quicker than any chance they have to pull their abilities off.

As for the video, whining and mocking the opposition's not gonna make your case look good.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's a very broad question. If you're not gonna narrow it down, then yes, a certain number of hax abilities in fiction will take down Goku.

@Dream: the sad part is that the user of that video is still sticking to that crap

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i personally think it depends on the power of the character using the haxx

for example i don't think that a fodder magician from harry potter could kill goku with and abracadabra (the spell that kills you don't remember the exact name) but an extremely strong magician could do it

i base this on the idea that if a character is as strong as a powerhouse character (Goku being this case) it would be really stupid to imagine that he is as durable to haxx as normal humans

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The person using the HAX needs to be strong for it to work on Goku IMO, Otherwise bibidi would just mind control them or blow them up from the inside

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94 said:

The person using the HAX needs to be strong for it to work on Goku IMO, Otherwise bibidi would just mind control them or blow them up from the inside

This

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20

A character capable of Kinetic and Energy Absorption and or augmentation would give DBZ characters fits regardless of speed and strength.

Post by GrayWolf2 (411 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hax moves have always done well enough throughout the series but like everyone else touched on you gotta be pretty strong yourself for it to work on normal Goku(I'm not touching Battle of the Gods SSG Goku since Bills completely resisted transmutation I have no idea what hax moves work on Gods) Certain things like telekinetic paralysis worked wonders throughout the series unless the opponent was much stronger. Even energy absorption which seems like a no brainer was shown to have its limits when Goku set off a bomb really in Yakon when he tried it. Still, a lot of things should work. Unless the character is a nigh omnipotent or something powerful hax moves from powerful users always work. To date no dragonball character is one of those....yet.

If the guy is stronger, than his hax moves will work. Otherwise its just useless

DBZ characters show that KI >>>> Hax abilities

Post by Shadowchaos (3,041 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@Platinum_94: there are some abilities that no matter how strong you are still affected.

Post by Saladking (1,354 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Platinum_94 said:

If the guy is stronger, than his hax moves will work. Otherwise its just useless

So Goku can resist hax like:

Time stop

Soul rape

Mind rape on Professor X's level

Being turned into a puddle of water

Power disabler

Dimensional BFR

Toon force

Reailty bending

Because of ki?

@Saladking:

Time stop hmmm Hard to say, Guildo had that ability. But would it work on someone on a higher level than Krillin and gohan. I doubt otherwise he would be the captian and stronger than ginyu

Mind rape, No because bibidi would mind rape them otherwise. Plus they have TP and there trained fighters.

Bills had the ability to turn a egg to sand. If it work he would of used it on goku so no most likely it won't work

Power disabler no, Because there power is life force energy. Unless they can disable life force then yeah it would work

DImensional BFR most likely no, Since anyone Gotenks level can escape the dimension by screaming at it

Toon force, Maybe since toons can do anything they want. THE MASK FTW

Reality bending hard to say, Janemba reality warping was so powerful it affected every dimension in creation just from existing. But he never done it on goku. So Most likely there life force energy is too high for Janemba to tamper with their existence. He done it to the things around him and shown all the reality warping abilities. So maybe goku is strong enough to be resisted towards it. He was strong enough to shake the entire afterlife from going SSj3

So its depends, Soul rape i have no argument against it since DBZ character dont show that kind of ability.Toon force there is no defence over that

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It depends, these guys from YYH had no fight abilities whatsoever, however with their hax territory abilities Yusuke was completely useless against them, and was even kidnapped by them with ease. Yusuke at the time was a B class fighter and in a straight fight could kill all of them in less than a second.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dio Brand stops time, turns Goku to ice and breaks him

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,330 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Certainly hax can work, assuming they aren't dispatched before they can pull it off.

@Saladking said:

@Platinum_94 said:

Time stop

Soul rape

Power disabler

Dimensional BFR

Toon force

Reailty bending

Because of ki?

thoes would work well must of them anyway

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8 said:

@Saladking said:

@Platinum_94 said:

Time stop

Soul rape

Power disabler

Dimensional BFR

Toon force

Reailty bending

Because of ki?

thoes would work well must of them anyway

most of these would work. i dont see why people think weaker humans with massive hax dont affect dragon ball characters. take for example JOJO characters. they can die from knife wounds yet i dont see anyone saying the time stop of dio wont work.

babidi not being able to mind control the Z characters only shows he had limited talent, and that the Z warriors had higher ki which pretty much decides everything in the verse. someone like the manhunter would reduce super saiyan god goku to a crying baby via mind rape.

time stop works for obvious reasons as dragon ball characters have never been shown to be able to step out of time.

soul rape works as they all have a soul with no special durability at all.

power disabler works just fine.

they may survive some forms of transmutation but they have to be on vegito's level and above.

dimensional BFR could be argued since super buu managed to escape from the hyperbolic time chamber, however i dont think they can get out if someone like MXZY BFR'D them.

toon force? yeah no way they are surviving that. one clap of the hands and they die.

reality bending would also one shot their entire verse.

Post by mangafanVT (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

All fiction negates everything gg

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel