who raised Sasuke?

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Aug. 13, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

the show has many of them you could rename it "ninja orphans", but each of them was raised by someone(e.g. Yashamaru to Garaa, or Hiruzen to Naruto). but it was never mentioned who took care of Sasuke at a very young age, fed him, supplied for him. the world of Naruto is a modern world, someone had to be paying his bills at least.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Probably it was Hiruzen

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: I guessed so aswell. however, I don't remember any proof, and too lazy to check.

Post by taichokage (14,170 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Probably the same as Naruto.....nobody. Lol. IDK, but it wasnt an Uchiha. As far as I know nobody raised Sasuke or Naruto entirely, they were just watched over by the likes of Iruka and Sarutobi. For instance, it has been shown that Naruto lived in a kind of studio or dorm by himself. Sasuke probably did the same.
Post by nishi99 (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke lived in a apartment in his teens. Probably the cost was covered by the village. Has for who took care of him when he was little nobody knows i guess its just one of those plot holes.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nobody, Sasuke was a very independent young man.
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@taichokage said:

Probably the same as Naruto.....nobody.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

it was a Kangaskhan... XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel