Who is the strongest Dc marvel character ssj3goku can beat

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Dec. 21, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

goku should be able to defeat the living tribunal ,as for toaa i think it would be an epic fight but goku will probabley lose

Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20

goku should be able to defeat the living tribunal 

But in response to this thread, I could picture Goku giving a number of superpowered Earth teams in Marvel like certain variants of the X-Men, Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. plenty of trouble. For DC Comics, not too many I can think of considering the highly powerful abilities of many of the popular teams among their universe. Street-level heroes and villains like the Batman Family and his rogues or Plastic Man could be easily dispatched and I could possibly picture Goku taking out Etrigan with high difficulty. But against foes with destructive potential greater than planet-level and having speeds FTL or greater, Goku would be screwed royally.
Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream: I believe he was kidding...I hope.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

That's cause Thor's a boss. There wasn't room for two blonde badasses. Lol I agree though, Thor shouldn't have been able to do that is Sentry was as powerful as that.

lol exactly.

@MarioRedfield: You're trying to make it seem like Thor is weak or something. He would destroy Goku too.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: How am I making Thor seem weak? That doesn't make any sense. I'm just saying the all powerful Sentry with a "million exploding suns" power was killed by someone not even top tier, so he's obviously not powerful like the Dark Phoenix or Thanos or anything like that.

@MarioRedfield: Thor is lower top tier to be exact so it does make sense. And to be fair Thor shouldn't have been able to kill Sentry like that. I smell pure PIS on that one.

@SpeedForceSpider: He's top tier in a sense but he's not a Skyfather or anything like that.

@MarioRedfield: I know he is lower Skyfather with out any power ups. When he is Rune King Thor however I think he is upper.

@SpeedForceSpider: He IS considered lower skyfather without powerups? Now I remember why I think he's so over powered...

@MarioRedfield: Yeah I believe current Thor is pretty ridiculous. But lol bro classic Thor was even more so he was a monster.

Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Thor is probably one of the only characters that has been consistently vey powerful despite his ups and downs. At his best or even his second best Thor was stronger than Sentry. Rune King Thor was like an abstract. He knew everything there was to know about everything. Odinforce Thor was still god-like. Classic Thor blocked a life bomb that would have destroyed billions of galaxies (or more precise, 1/5 of the universe) and he could time travel among other hax powers. Even Ultimate Thor, a reality where most were nerfed was still a force to be reckoned with. Current Thor is a moderate maybe even weaker version than his average level, but he is still low sky father level. He's just a bit too powerful to be put in herald or non sky father god classes. He's more in Thanos's ball park (but still somewhat inferior to that monster though).

@taichokage: Nice feedback as always. I agree 100%.

Post by taichokage (12,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thanks. The same to you. You always seem to know something about every topic and don't blindly defend anyone without proof.

I wonder though, why do people never seem to complain about Thor being over powered yet they complain about other heroes being over powered?

@taichokage: You too man.

@MarioRedfield said:

I wonder though, why do people never seem to complain about Thor being over powered yet they complain about other heroes being over powered?

Well that's not entirely true my friend. People complained about Saint Seiya being overpowered, there was a couple of users here that whined about it. And also a few people where complaining about the Flash remember?

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes but I mean everyone says Superman is so overpowered, yet characters like Thor and Flash are extremely over powered as well

@MarioRedfield: I know Flash is extremely overpowered. You already know I am a Flash fan lol but he is pretty ridiculous. They added so many things to him he is more that just a speedster. He can run and space and he is a powerhouse as well. And Supes gets de-powered a lot so IDK why people say that.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SSJjanemba said:

@hitsusatsu11: thanos with IG is too much for goku, without ig thanos is pretty much useless

@hitsusatsu11: say whatever you want about thanos. but don't say he is usless with out upgrades. no need to hate

no IG here: ABC logic say Thanos has the edge

with, his tech on, he pimp slaps Drax and Hulk:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SSJjanemba: and Goku ows Thanos..... even with IG..... can Tahnos travel from one galaxy to 50 galaxys in 2 seconds???

He only needs one gem to do travel like that, The gem of space. Basically with IG and all the gems inside you become a top tier reality controller, that wills what ever he wants untill someone takes the IG away. Don't see Goku doing that with out CIS. and Goku is not owning Thanos.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls: Sorry, but that's when I was fanboy you could say... I know Thanos can beat Goku... but like I said and told others before, I use to be a fanboy troll... lol .. not no more tho, I don't ignore my fanboy instincts.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SSJjanemba said:

goku should be able to defeat the living tribunal

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel