Who is the strongest Dc marvel character ssj3goku can beat

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Dec. 21, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Agent9149 said:

" @DBZ_universe said:

WHAT HE SAID!!!! SSJ3 Goku would own the entire DC and Marvel universe!!!! people just dont like to edmit the truth!!!! but Goku owns all of them!!! "
please he cant even beat a girl in a skirt
This.

And to be honest I don't think he can beat any Herald. But guys below that he can probably beat with a few exceptions.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nevermind: list some names :D
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

SS3 Goku can defeat :   

Sentry 
World Breaker Hulk 
Current Superman 
Maybe Wonder Woman (Highly debatable) 
Wonderman

Juggernaut (Highly debatable although I think Goku can do it) 
Magneto 
Classic Doom w/ no prep 
and the list gets lower and goes on and on from here.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sailor Moon Owns Goku people.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Superman  
sentry  
magneto   

no 
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

you dbz fans are retarded superman blew up a planet by sneezing and carried a planetary system with one arm survived a supernova from a red sun and kryptnite asteroid belt and he is 20 million times faster than light speed even bm naruto owns goku plus buu is not a universal threat he ripped holes through dimensions people say goku is a universe buster you people have no proof you have to calculate the mass and size of the universe, solar system, planet, moon before commenting. wonder woman, flash, heck even batman can beat goku power and strength aren't the same thing. beyonder, thor too. I can name over 9,000 characters that can beat goku with ease. edo madara will can beat the z fighters,

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Based on powerscaling of earlier, much much weaker characters being planet and moon busters, being able to react to lightspeed beams and attacks, and being stated as solar system busters, coupled with the fact that goku fought against the universal threat buu, and simply by transforming into a ssj3 he shook not only the planet but his tremendous ki was felt beyond the universe and heaven in the holy kaio realm (something supposedly impossible) and based on his various ki and martial arts techniques (the instant shunkan ido, invisible kiai waves ect.) I think he could casually kick the crap out of heroes like Superman and the Sentry. "
WHAT HE SAID!!!! SSJ3 Goku would own the entire DC and Marvel universe!!!! people just dont like to edmit the truth!!!! but Goku owns all of them!!!

............................................................what?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: I use to troll back then, and was a big DBZ fanboy. Please forgive me for that.

but no Goku doesn't own whole DC... beings such as Darkseid would beat him hard.

@xlab3000: He destroyed a solar system by sneezing, also that was because of Mr. Mxyzptklk...

@DBZ_universe: Oh, lol, yeah that's what I had thought. I think beings lower than Darkseid could beat Goku too, but that's just my own opinion. I also don't agree with that power scaling as above though. Goku was powerful, but was he a million exploding suns powerful? No. Then again neither was Sentry. I don't think he could beat Superman either but that's not something I'm going to go into at all.

@MarioRedfield: Wait I don't get your question?? can Goku blow up suns?? I think he can

@DBZ_universe: It was a rhetorical question lol. Sentry was said to have the power of a million exploding suns even though he never showed it, that's just insanely powerful.

@MarioRedfield: lol.... that's hyperbole...

I remember someone told me that Sentry got KOed by She Hulk... idk if that is true or not... but if it is. lol

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I do like dbz is just that I get tired of dbz fanboyism I used to do it to until i did research on other characters i admit dbz is powerful but cannot beat anyone plus the strongest character goku could probably beat is spiderman or toxin ssj3 goku could probalby solo the x-men like the hulk and iron man did

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Terrax, Super Skrull, Ares, Hyperion, Hulk perhaps. It's hard. Goku is in that range where he can beat some low tier comics but get crushed by others. I can see him beating Terrax or Ares but lose to Thor or Sentry.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lol Sentry curbstomps Goku.

@SpeedForceSpider: Maybe, but Sentry doesn't have a million exploding sun powers

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Its not hyperbole Sentry destroys.

@SpeedForceSpider: Again, it's not that he's not powerful, but he's not powerful as a million exploding suns. He got killed by Thor in his most powerful form

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's cause Thor's a boss. There wasn't room for two blonde badasses. Lol I agree though, Thor shouldn't have been able to do that is Sentry was as powerful as that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel