Who is the strongest Dc marvel character ssj3goku can beat

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Dec. 21, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

plz keep it clean, no flaming just let me know who u think goku can fight or beat in dc and marvel
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
post-crisis supesf rom what I heard could be beaten by him
@mrassh0le:
in power yes, but post crises is pretty fast, only in flight not in combat so it might be an intresting match
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well if you equal the speed then maybe   Gladiator or  tangent superman
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Based on powerscaling of earlier, much much weaker characters being planet and moon busters, being able to react to lightspeed beams and attacks, and being stated as solar system busters, coupled with the fact that goku fought against the universal threat buu, and simply by transforming into a ssj3 he shook not only the planet but his tremendous ki was felt beyond the universe and heaven in the holy kaio realm (something supposedly impossible) and based on his various ki and martial arts techniques (the instant shunkan ido, invisible kiai waves ect.) I think he could casually kick the crap out of heroes like Superman and the Sentry. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Based on powerscaling of earlier, much much weaker characters being planet and moon busters, being able to react to lightspeed beams and attacks, and being stated as solar system busters, coupled with the fact that goku fought against the universal threat buu, and simply by transforming into a ssj3 he shook not only the planet but his tremendous ki was felt beyond the universe and heaven in the holy kaio realm (something supposedly impossible) and based on his various ki and martial arts techniques (the instant shunkan ido, invisible kiai waves ect.) I think he could casually kick the crap out of heroes like Superman and the Sentry.  "

WHAT HE SAID!!!! 
SSJ3 Goku would own the entire DC and Marvel universe!!!! people just dont like to edmit the truth!!!! but Goku owns all of them!!!
@DBZ_universe:
he cant beat thanos, galactus, toaa, living tribunal, spectre, and a couple others
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: He could wreck thanos, thanos wouldn't be able to tag him. 
@hitsusatsu11:
thanos with IG is too much for goku, without ig thanos is pretty much useless
@SSJjanemba:
mmm yeah he can beat them... knowing the fact that none of them don't know how to fight and that they only rely on their power it's pathetic.....  
and Goku ows Thanos..... even with IG.....  
can Tahnos travel from one galaxy to 50 galaxys in 2 seconds???

@SSJjanemba:
mmm.... it was shown when he defeated Majin Buu.... (which Majin Buu is a Universal threat)... Goku says he can intantly wipe Buu from existance at Full power SSJ3... what does that say?? that he is beyond a uviversal threat....  
Also Goku can pretty much do the same thing as Thanos with the IG when he joined with the 7 dragon balls... pretty much made him more than a "God"....

also he is a master of fighting and a master of KI.... he can easily play around with Thanos...

does thanos know how to fight??? or maybe he just realies to much om his powers all the time to fight....

Goku also when he turned SSJ3 he shooked the entire universe and it was reached in the afterlife, and in the Kaioshins.... which that is impossible to do....

also Goku can use the aging powers of thanos against him... HOW???

when thanos does a aging attack Goku can reflect it back with a Super Sonic Boom..... then make a hole in Thanos instanttaneously then the aging power will kill Thanos.... (pretty much the same thing that happen to Barragan in bleach)  
Goku can teleport in some other part of the universe and perform a Universal Genkidama (Spirit Bomb) then come back and deliver it to Thanos and since Evil can't touch the Genkidama Thanos will instantly disintigrate..... or just a dragon Fist at full power SSJ3 will do the job....  

Post by Dream (7,251 posts) See mini bio Level 20

WHAT HE SAID!!!! 
SSJ3 Goku would own the entire DC and Marvel universe!!!! people just dont like to edmit the truth!!!! but Goku owns all of them!!!  

And my worst fear has been realized: someone who thinks a DBZ character can kill omnipotents. Even hitsusatsu and SSJjanemba have the common sense not to cross that territory.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gladiator or  tangent superman     

agreed 

Even hitsusatsu and SSJjanemba have the common sense not to cross that territory.  

at least  

the spectre obliterates goku form existence with ease, and the entire dbz cast. not to mention the presence ,michael demiurgos,lucifer morningstar ,antimonitor mandrakk and the others
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I don't even think Goku can defeat Green Lantern. As for Marvel, well Thor, Silver Surfer, The Sentry (Depending on his emotional state and confidence), and an incalculable number of other characters can waste Goku. Characters such as Odin, Zeus, Current Hercules, Galactus, Eternity, Infinity etc. would mop the floor with him.       

ND
@Newdeath: Hercules cant fly, how will he be able to touch goku
@SSJjanemba: Current Hercules is in possession of the God-Force. He is at skyfather-level. He can fly. Not only did he give Earth's heroes a portion of his "infinite power" (his words not mine) but he was casually summoning beings such as Galactus and Eternity.  

ND
@Newdeath:
i see :(, so overrall who do u think is the strongest goku can beat?
@SSJjanemba: In Marvel? Gladiator (Due to speed), Thanos (Again due to speed), The Hulk, The Thing, Human Torch, Ms. Marvel etc. In DC? Wonder Woman, Batman and others. I however do not think he can defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, The Flash, Martian Manhunter and some others. 

ND
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DBZ_universe said:
WHAT HE SAID!!!! SSJ3 Goku would own the entire DC and Marvel universe!!!! people just dont like to edmit the truth!!!! but Goku owns all of them!!! "
please he cant even beat a girl in a skirt

but anywhoo

lets see@Newdeath said:
" @SSJjanemba: In Marvel? Gladiator (Due to speed), Thanos (Again due to speed), The Hulk, The Thing, Human Torch, Ms. Marvel etc. In DC? Wonder Woman, Batman and others. I however do not think he can defeat Superman, Captain Marvel, The Flash, Martian Manhunter and some others.  ND "
i agree with this and also maybe he can defeat namor
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

please he cant even beat a girl in a skirt   

lol! (again)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel