Who is the Most Awesome?

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Nov. 2, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So based on past acts of swagger, number of girls that like them, and overall coolness, which of these guys is best with the ladies? (No powers or status allowed)

Scenario: Each of these characters is dropped into a different universe or unfamiliar area. Who could get a girlfriend the fastest?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,157 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dragon Ball Yamcha > Dragon Ball Z Yamcha.

Spike Spiegel seems the most awesome out of this list.

Also

Bolin >>>>>>>>> Marko

Marko is a tool.

Post by Acura_Max (2,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I pick Seto Kaiba. Yes, he is not list, but screw the rules; he has money!

@Acura_Max: Haa, I love that phrase so I will accept that.

@Supreme Marvel: But Mako got more girls than Bolin. (But I do like Bolin better and kinda hate Mako)

@UltimateHero0406: Cyclops gets the girls but he's a douche.

Women in real life preferred a guy to make them laugh. Mako doesn't do that.

@Supreme Marvel: True. However, guys that cry easily are kind of a turnoff. Plus in real life, his jokes might be considered lame by some.

@UltimateHero0406: At least he's loyal. Mako cheated. If he's cheated once, he can cheat again. Trust broken.

Actually, Mako and Korra are my least favourite characters in Legend of Korra.

@Supreme Marvel: I friggin hate Mako. First he kinda likes Korra but he gets with Asami. Then Bolin gets a hold of Korra and then he wants her back. Then after one kiss and breaking his brother's heart, he's done and back to Asami. And then at the very end he goes for Korra without a word to Asami, leaving both hers and Bolin's love lives ruined. And Korra allowed this so she is just as much at fault. If I was Bolin I would have kicked Mako's ass.

@UltimateHero0406: Bolin reminds me of Sokka. That's mostly why I like him. Sokka as my favourite in Airbender. I He best get some respectful showings in the next few books. Tenzin's family is awesome! Also Lin. They seem to push Bolin aside some times. Really makes me hate Mako even more.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I don't see Ryu Hayabusa up there he has a harem.

Well to be honest Dante is the only baws up there. He is the definition of swag. Keepin' it Stylish:

WHOA! Only just saw Takashi Komuro there. I'm changing my vote to him. Love Saeko. But what about this guy...

Tenchi Masaki
Tenchi Masaki

@Supreme Marvel: Im just sad we didnt get to see more of Iroh II. He was badass, just like his grandfather.

@SpeedForceSpider: I didn't know Ninja Gaiden was anything but a game. As for Dante, SMOKIN SICK STYLE! but in a different universe, it might be hard to seduce a woman with white hair, guns, and large weapon on his back. But who knows, he could manage.

I am inclined to say either light or sasuke because they took it to the extreme. They both got girls to pretty much give up their lives and die for their own causes. So ill say Sasuke cuz I like him better. And he had girls since he was a kid. (Bonus points)

@UltimateHero0406: We should in the next series.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sebastian or Light if they are told to... (just saying because they don't care about things like getting a girlfriend)

@indifferentmrh: Yeah, Sebastian is pretty good considering he nailed a holy woman being a demon himself and all. (Even if she didn't know, shes not supposed to have sex period.) (Bonus Points)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: You have to play Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive the story is good.

As for Dante he pulls chicks daily in his verse. He keeps his sword in a guitar case, guns in his coat, and there are plenty of verses with crazy hair colors like white look at Jiriya.

@Supreme Marvel: My dream:

SHHHH. It's fine. I'm just gonna rape you a little bit.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: My dream:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel