Who is more better detective between the Inspector Lunge and L?

Topic started by alternative_backup on Oct. 17, 2013. Last post by alternative_backup 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The world's greatest detective in Death Note with the detective who investigated the case of Johan Liebert.

Who is the better detective?

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

More better is redundant and incorrect grammar. Anyway, Detective kunkun blows them both out of the water.

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

> L investigated the Kira case and got it right.

> Lunge investigated the "Johan" (it's really the hospital staff murder) case and was way off.

The only thing Lunge can match L in is their habit to take things in their own hands and analysis.

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

L is on a whole other level then him.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Lunge

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
L investigated Kira and got it right but died before he proved it. Lunge investigated Johann and got it wrong but after a time realized his mistake and was useful in bringing Johann down and lived to tell the tale. However if I had to say who the better investigator is, I would say L soley because he is more open to the fact that he makes errors and Lunge wasn't open to this until near the end. Also L had superior resources. In strict intelligence I'd say they are near even.
Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@rein said:

More better is redundant and incorrect grammar. Anyway, Detective kunkun blows them both out of the water.

Yes, I was wrong, sorry. And I mentioned to Detective Kunkun in this discussion, only L and Lunge.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel