Who do you think is the strongest Espada?

Topic started by zakman on Feb. 21, 2014. Last post by hitsusatsu11 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by zakman (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

me and my friend where just talking about this and we have vary different idea's, he says that Aizen knows what he is talking about and that the ranking 1-10 are correct, i say that ulquiorra is the strongest and that aizen did not know everything and thats why he let ichigo beat him lol. any way i want to know what you all think, please try to give a thought out reason for your answer and not just something done in 3 to 5 words xD. anyways id love to see what you guys can come up with so please keep me amused

Post by takashichea (12,667 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@zakman:

why move my topic?

If your topic is one specific subject that has a wiki, it would better to move that topic there. General Discussion is a forum for topics that deal with the following:

• Manga and Anime (multiple series)
  • Pages that don't have a specific wiki page
Post by Vapovile (2,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Personally, I think that the strongest Espada is a Ulquiorra, but not by a large margin. Starrk could defeat R2 Ulquiorra if he manages to hit him with one of his 1,000 Cero blast. The main reason why Ulquiorra isn't a higher rank is because he never showed his R2 transformation to Aizen, and that would have put him at a much higher level. Though one could make the argument that Barragan could defeat Starrk or Ulquiorra given the right circumstances, since he is able to slow down time and dodge their Ceros and Lanzas. Overall though, I would give it to Ulquiorra.

Post by zakman (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Vapovile: i agree

Online Now

@zakman:

lol did you even read anything other the the title? its fine but still you put it in a spot no one is going to look at and now i will not even get any responses

Please speak in a polite manner. We move topics to wiki pages to promote wiki pages. That's my job of being a mod.

Edit:

Your topic will be seen in the forums. Don't worry about that
Your topic will be seen in the forums. Don't worry about that
Post by phantomrant (1,385 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think it's this guy

Online Now

@Vapovile: @phantomrant:

I'm starting to see Ulquiorra was the top because he had more feats reveal. Aizen never saw his 2nd transformation.

His battle with Ichigo was longer than every Espada's.

For Starrk, his battle with Shunsui Kyoraku was short. Shunsui never went Bankai on Starrk while Starrk had to use his Resurrección in his fight. You know Bleach and their power levels. Ichigo have to go into Bankai and Visor states to beat his opponents. It's hard to say who is stronger: Ulquiorra or Starrk.

Post by phantomrant (1,385 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea said:

For Starrk, his battle with Shunsui Kyoraku was short. Shunsui never went Bankai on Starrk while Starrk had to use his Resurrección in his fight. You know Bleach and their power levels. Ichigo have to go into Bankai and Visor states to beat his opponents. It's hard to say who is stronger: Ulquiorra or Starrk.

Mhm hmm...

The ambiguity is in Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa. Only thing we know for sure about it is the despair nature that his new reiatsu emits that can make people like Ichigo scared and reckless. It doesn't mean that his reiatsu made a leap, but Ulquiorra did want to enlarge his power to show Ichigo roughly how big the difference in their power is (which didn't work).

And then we have Lanza. Without Lanza, I'm sure people won't say that Ulquiorra is above Baraggan or Starkk. The thing was big enough to dwarf Las Noches, but then again that's the AoE over actual DC kind of thing. Aside from leveling HM's sand, it didn't really destroy anything. At best it broke apart part of a stone building in the distance via a shockwave. And we know that Espada 4-0 have the potential to destroy Las Noches, so that doesn't give us a good gauge over how Ulquiorra compares to those ranked above him.

Ulquiorra displayed better feats, but that's not to say Starkk can't possibly have better ones (that he hasn't shown). Starkk is superior to Ulquiorra in terms of combat skill and versatility, which is why even if Ulquiorra is stronger, Starkk is more likely to win in a battle with him due to greater advantages.

Post by Vapovile (2,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: Well Taka, it looks like you are picking up on some of our Batallion terminology. Great analysis, I see you are learning the ways of the section :3

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ulq and Barragan imo
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel