Who can beat these four working as a team?

Topic started by Nerx on May 24, 2009. Last post by Nevermind 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
and How? (cool factor does  NOT count)

Team Omega

-Suzumiya Haruhi
-Hao Asakura
-Dark Schneider
-Doraemon

or

Team Alpha

-Son Goku
-Overlord Laharl
-Alucard
-Cardcaptor Sakura

you can give suggestions... whether it is a character or a group (entirely up to you guys)

and this is not really a battle forum thing, i just want so see some characters that might beat them or at least be of equal to those 2 teams above...

lets see your choices!

MANGA/ANIME CHARS ONLY

GOKU as in the Saiyan from DB,DBZ and DBGT not the dude from Saiyuki
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Shoot.
I think Doraemon would crush all ... but I'd want Sakura to win ...... hurm.
Post by Dream (7,498 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Considering Haruhi's unconscious abilities to warp reality to her will, she would be the heavy hitter for Team Omega. In that case, you would need characters with abilities on a cosmic scale to deal with that kind of power. Characters I can think of off-hand that would have such abilities would be the Anti-Spiral from Gurren Lagann and the Choushin (Tsunami, Tokimi, and Washu) from Tenchi Muyo. Hao, Doraemon, and Dark Schneider wouldn't be much of a challenge to such powerful beings so they would be easily picked off. The Choushin managed to stop a universal catastrophe from occuring when Tenchi's power surged out of control, are capable of existing in multiple dimensions, and capable of warping time and space to their will. The Anti-Spiral proved to be capable of manipulating probability and transporting living beings to parallel worlds. Considering that the Choushin and Anti-Spiral have more conscious control of their abilities and have as much power to manipulate reality as Haruhi, they would be capable of fighting equally or overwhelming Haruhi in a battle.

Before I comment on Team Alpha, could you give me some details on Overlord Laharl's capabilities for battle? I'm not familiar with who he/ she is.
Some good examples of character Choices for people against Team Alpha or Omega might be

a) Z (Tenchi Muyo)

b) Enrico Pucci & Made In Heaven (JBA)

c) Shinigami Kira (Deathnote)

Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hmmm....

I think I've got a considerably tough combat team:

On Point (primary) / backup Heavy: Nanoha Takamachi equipped with Excellion Buster in Axel Charge System Mode
Scout: Asagami Fujino (preferably with Clairvoyance ability, but if pre-KnK3 then her role changes to support)
Heavy (primary): Trowa Barton (assumed with Heavyarms)
Cleanup: Archer

Between Asagami's ability to twist things apart just by looking at them on top of seeing through walls, the sheer firepower of Heavyarms and Archer, and the INSANE firepower of Nanoha's raging heart coupled with her impressive agility, this would be one tough team to beat.
Zeouterlimits said:
Shoot. I think Doraemon would crush all ... but I'd want Sakura to win ...... hurm.
Doraemon is the real threat here, his pocket is soo dangerous
bumpity , since more people can chip in their ideas now
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
SATAN!!!
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: It would really be nice if it was a character from a manga/anime
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Demonbane
Demonbane
Demonbane
Demonbane

/thread
@cfatalis: how many visual novels do they have and when will daijuji turn into a god?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: turning into god is the end of the first game, they have 3 visual novels so far
@Nerx: Well FUCK YOU!!! The thread just asked WHO could beat these character teams, NOT an Anime/Manga character specifically.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: Well thanks dor your consideration, now imma be a douche and change the op 

:D
@Nerx: Alrighty then.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: damnit I wanna say DENIED to annoy you but fiiine...
@Nerx: XD
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: grawr xD
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Sailor Moon can take out team alpha.

A team of enough Gold Saints can take down team Omega. Anti-Spiral is a good choice too though I'm not sure he could do it alone.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel