which verse powers would you prefer?

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

one piece: any devils fruit and (haki at mid level or rokushiki 4000 douriki)

toriko: gourmet cells, food honor, food immersion

naruto: ninjutsu,taijutsu and (senjutsu or genjutsu)

bleach: shinigami powers up to shikai and (bankai or hollow mask)

FMA: high end alchemy

Fairy tail: any magic

saint seiya: cosmos manipulation and any bronze cloth

claymore: claymore powers, can awaken and revert at will, your body wont look like S&%T

death note: a death note with shinigami eyes (no life span decrease)

choose wisely and tell us why

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Saint Seiya easily. They just get stronger and stronger by burning their cosmos. Not to mention you wear a badass cloth.

@othus12: You chose One Piece huh?

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah i would choose the light fruit with some haki, that would be nice, that way i wouldnt have to get up early for college XD

@othus12: LOL I know what you mean bro. My class today was a drainer my professor gives too much HW.

@SpeedForceSpider: hahahaha it was either that or narutos power, you know kage bushin would be really useful for daily life also with gejutsu you can trick people so that they do whatever you want.

@othus12: Haha yeah make the professor think I did all my work with genjutsu would be nice. Or in Saint Seiya, Saga has a move where he can rewire a person's brain and make them your slave.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I want Keroro's toon force powers

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
SS is by FAR the most powerful out of them all. It would be a default choice. Out of the rest, I'd pick Naruto of all things. It is somewhere in the middle of these in power, but if I'd be the only one with said abilities, I wouldn't be worried about someone else being stronger. This is assuming I get any reasonable combination of jutsu, Like Madara's or Naruto's powersets. Those are my top picks. Can you imagine how convenient 1000 or even just 25 clones would be? Kakashi revealed that they are extensions of yourself like bilocation. What all the clones know, learn and do, the user learns and gets. I could send out 500 clones to train, 400 to learn or explore, and 100 to earn money, and at the end of the day, not only do i get 1000x or more done than i normally would, but my main self could do whatever it wanted. Awesome ability (and one of many). However if i had to choose relative to the rest (meaning the rest go to ofhers) id pick shinigami. In reality no one else but a saint could threaten me. It might not be as fun or convenient as jutsu or devil fruits and the like, but it gives you a huge advantage if ever I were to go against the rest. Of course again this is aside from the saints.
Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Would say I would be tempted to milk use of my own Reality Marble from the Type/ Moon titles like Fate/ Stay Night. For those not familiar with Reality Marbles, it is anything like Archer's Unlimited Blade Works or the one used by Iskander from Fate/ Zero. Would be interesting to see what kind of inner world I could project upon reality.

If I wanted to go for the more hax route though, I'd likely want to have my own set of Light Hawk Wings from Tenchi Muyo. :P
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Naruto. Just because I have that verse's powers doesn't mean I'll be fighting bad guys. Naruto works stuff like genjutsu and shadow clones would be ridiculously useful in the real world.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,480 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I prefer Broly's even tho he is not in the list lol.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I would like Ninja powers. I could walk on water, vertical, or upside down surfaces, have awesome aim, have wind and lightning style chakra, summon a giant animal, make clones to do my HW and run errands, and transform. Senjutsu would also give me a major power boost when I need it. But being from Bleach would be cool too because I always wanted activate a Bankai and do a flashstep.

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As much as I love Bleach and the idea of having soul reaper/hollow powers, I doubt I could find anything useful to do with them unless the whole Bleach universe arrived with said powers. Therefore I would choose FMA style alchemy, as long as I have the raw materials anything I wanted would only be a clap away, and if I was ever in danger a snap of my fingers would send aggressors running!

Exactly as you say. Bleach and especially Saint Seiya might be up there in power but if you're the only one with said abilities it isn't as useful for practical use as Naruto or perhaps as you said, FMA.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@taichokage: The only thing about FMA is that you need to be a genius to not have alchemy blow up in your face. The Elrics locked themselves away for years just studying. Anyone who ever complained about homework probably doesn't have the patience to do what it takes to actually get beast mode with alchemy to where you're drawing signs and summoning sports cars, houses, 102 inch 3D tvs, etc.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: Yeah since genjutsu and some other techniques don't work on people without chakra.

Post by nishi99 (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto Genjutsu or Space Time Ninjutsu/Teleportation and the clones would be useful in real life.

What about transformation jutsu? Extremely useful in the real world even though it's low level in Naruto. Or Rinne no Tensei? Ability to bring the dead back to life. I'd say Naruto is the the most practical for real life out of all the choices.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Whitelock said:

As much as I love Bleach and the idea of having soul reaper/hollow powers, I doubt I could find anything useful to do with them unless the whole Bleach universe arrived with said powers. Therefore I would choose FMA style alchemy, as long as I have the raw materials anything I wanted would only be a clap away, and if I was ever in danger a snap of my fingers would send aggressors running!

With Toshiro Hitsugaya's bankai, you could be a fireman. With Komamura's bankai, you could be a...hoist? With Byakuya's bankai, you could be a gardener. With Kenpachi's bankai you could be the lord of the world! :)

Anyway I choose Aizen's shikai/bankai, complete hypnosis would be fun, and who knows how awesome his bankai, it's sure would be useful. And with shinigami powers I would become strong enough.

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto abilities would come extremely useful during the real world, It'd prefer naruto over SS though if there were super villains in RL I would choose SS just to become a hero AS PEGASUS (INSERT NAME HERE)!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel