Which Six Paths of Pain you like?

Topic started by Toxin45 on July 29, 2012. Last post by Toxin45 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I maid this topic for people who likes the Six Paths of pain Nagato/Pain's or Tobi's well nagato's pains were only used as his representatives in Akatsuki meetings as he was crippled but it's only deva pain because it is the body of his best friend Yahiko while Tobi used this fighting style by using the bodies of the Jinchuriki with Tailed beasts.nagato used six (actually seven) different bodies with each of the six paths of the rinnegan channeled thorugh the corpes but Tobi's version had the Jinchuriki do their own abilities and their tailed beasts. Well Nagato and Tobi used the Outer Path the seventh path to create and control the six Pains but Tobi had a sharingan to control the tailed beats and use charka chains and they use the summoning Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to seal back the tailed beasts and it is the vessal of the ten-Tails.

Nagato's six path of pain
Nagato's six path of pain
Tobi's six paths of Pain
Tobi's six paths of Pain

so tell me which six paths of Pain are better?

Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Tobi's had potential to be better but they never showed any of it. As Edo's they could have had the ability to operate independently at long range, unlike Nagato's which were just corpses that could only move as long as he was feeding them chakra and commanding them via the rods. In addition, they were Jinchuriki with a bunch of unique traits and talents (although none of them were Akatsuki level fighters as they all got beaten by the Akatsuki) on top of the ones that each Path has. But, like I said that's just potential. All Tobi's did in reality was get their asses kicked in the first fight of the only battle they ever participated in. Nagato's killed Jiraiya, blew up Konoha, and killed a lot of named characters in the process.

Anyways, my favorite individual path is anime-Deva. I think his fight is the best one in either Naruto anime series and he blew up an entire city like it was absolutely nothing. No other character in the series has done that level of devastation. Plus, he's not a one trick pony. He's got intense hand-to-hand skills as well powerful jutsu attacks. Plus, he's just cool. I've liked him ever since he first showed up as a hologram during the Rescue Gaara arc and he seemed like the boss of the Akatsuki.

@sickVisionz: i guess they didn't use the rinnegan's abilities because the heroes all ready know and tobi's outer path is stronger than Nagato's and Pain Jinchuriki has the sharingan and rinnegan visual contact and Deva Path was just a people pupptes by a red headed cripple taking orders from a mask man

@Toxin45: People knowing about the Rinnegans abilities doesn't make the abilities not worth using though. Also, how do we know that Tobi's outer path is stronger? It never did anything other than be completely ineffective at combat from the get go, despite outnumbering its opponent. Compare that to what Nagato's outer path did and I don't see how one can make the claim of Tobi's outer being better. The only evidence to draw from points to the total opposite.

@sickVisionz: He has freaking chains Nagato can't do that.The anime might let Tobi do the six paths powers on the Jinchuriki and he did human path.So he can use all the powers of the rinnegan and we have yet to see the power of his Mangekyo sharingan

@Toxin45: I'm not talking about Tobi, I'm talking about his Deva path. What did that path ever do that would make you say he was more powerful than Nagato's Deva path?

@sickVisionz: Oh I meant his Outer Path the seventh Pain

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel