Which power/item would you choose?

Topic started by IndridCold on Sept. 13, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,075 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The Dragon Balls

The One Piece

The Hyogoku

GOD

Chaos Emeralds

Triforce

Crystals (Final Fantasy)

so, which would you choose?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,075 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Dragon Balls. As long as they're the Namekian ones.

Dende's ones.

Wish 1: I wish I had Martian Manhunter's Powers and none of his weaknesses.

Wish 2: I wish I could teleport in and out of any reality, whether it be a game reality, tv show reality, film reality, anything.

Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As it stands, the Dragonballs for me as well, because we don't know what One Piece or GOD (assuming it's the one from Toriko) actually do. I've said I'd wish for something exceedingly similar to Supreme Marvel's 2nd wish. Swap MM with the power of Thor and I'd wish for the same.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Dragon Balls as well.

My wish would be to have the powers of Yoshimori Sumimura, Karasumori, and Broly of course.

Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'm assuming the OP is worth close to or more than a billion USD. I'd get that, sell it, and call it a wrap. In the real world, money is the magic power that gets you whatever you want. I'd just take that.

Post by othus12 (6,375 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the triforce is pretty much the same as the dragon balls but with a boost of power wisdom and courage so im gonna go with those.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would use the dragon balls to wish for a personal genie, and with that Genie I'd wish for everything else on the list, I'd then wish for more wishes from the genie and if he couldn't grant me more I'd wish for more genies, if he couldn't do that either I'd wish for the dragon balls again and wish for another genie, this way I can keep making wishes

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dragon balls, wish for something like bills gates daily income lol

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'll get dragon balls and wish that I know everything about everything and everyone. With that, everything else is so much easier to achieve.

@bigz007: Life would be boring.

@Supreme Marvel:

Nah man, I got things planed out if this ever happens. Think of the possibilities...

@bigz007: You know everything that would happen. After a while you'd get bored and hope for a surprise. But it'd never come. Like the joy of meeting a new friend. You'd know it would be coming so you'd not have that joy. Finding out you have a child. You'd know it so won't have that excitement.

@Supreme Marvel: Exactly, think about the people you could save, conflicts, sadness, and disappointment you could avoid...

@bigz007: Won't be able to do it all. You'd see how you will die. Could haunt you.

@Supreme Marvel: Or you could haunt others... It can go either way heh

@bigz007: I guess I can see the negatives of omniscience over the positives and you viceversa. Which is probably better for you.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,272 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dragonballs, free wishes :)

Post by gtg12 (131 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The namekian dragon balls for me.

Wish 1: wisdom

Wish 2: time travel

Wish 3: flying/ able to do a kamahamaha. My third wish is just whatever.

Post by Kobra678 (2,957 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Dragonballs and wish for omnipotence

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel