Which is better animevine or comicvine?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 27, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

I like the people here better. Everyone is so friendly with very, if any exceptions, and no one judges me for not being that familiar with anime

I respect this post!

Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

.@MarioRedfield: yeah people in the vine are more friendly than here at the vice

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Why do you say that?

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@MarioRedfield said:

@othus12: Why do you say that?

It might have been a typo for him.
Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MarioRedfield: thats just my case, i still like both

@Sonata: Anime Vice's top 5 users vs Comic Vine's top 5 users?

I cheer for the AV team!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,748 posts) See mini bio Level 16

any others?

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I've never really enjoyed vine, Vice however has been very good to me

Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Comicvice ;)

Seriously though, I think the people here are fine but I wish there were more of them active on the forums and in the wiki.

Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Vine has way to many comic fanboys. Imagine the fanboys here but more. That's because there are overall more people there but still. When anime was debated there most characters didn't stand a chance. I remember an instance being the sole one to defend Gohan against Nightcrawler. It's somewhat better now but I haven't forgotten. If it is better its only because there are many more active forum users there. Here you get about 2 or 3 dozen that are constant.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I know what you mean. They are rude and snappy and the mods just don't give a crap.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It's funny though because it seems like the comic characters tend to win the battles they're put in against the anime ones here anyway. So you're right about the biases thing. I was surprised Hulk won in a debate against Majin Buu, I still don't see that happening.

Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The people on the vine have been nicer to me, but I love Anime much more than comics and there are still plenty of good users here. So I prefer the Vice

@MarioRedfield said:

I was surprised Hulk won in a debate against Majin Buu, I still don't see that happening.

haha I agree!

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I started in Comicvine under the guise of Argentino_18 (I found Animevice after spending a while in the DC comics official forum) but then when I decided to join the RPG section I choose Animevice's as I like Anime just a little bit more than Comics. And I got hooked up into this page

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I decided to join whatever site seemed friendliest after my short stop at Giant Bomb. It came down to either Anime Vice or Comic Vine.

Guess who won :)

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Gohan against Nightcrawler.

LOL! really?

Post by ComicMan24 (8,760 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sickVisionz said:

Comicvice ;)

Seriously though, I think the people here are fine but I wish there were more of them active on the forums and in the wiki.

Pretty much agree with this. If only the activity was greater.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I like Vice more...

anyway the title made me lol

Vice! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel