Which Anime Do You Say Has The Most Haxx Not Above Planet Busters

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 11, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,031 posts) See mini bio Level 11

like the titles says I say Bleach. Not including planet busters ect.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kekkaishi

Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

super mario

Post by Dream (7,670 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Tie between Negima or Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

What about Aizen? He has plotkai.

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If you combine the total amount of hax in One Piece it's high up there, it's just that it's usually only one hax ability per hax character. I've also heard that Medaka Box is tremendously hax but with little raw power. I'm not sure though as I've only read the first 2 chapters so far.

Kekkaishi.... The you got villains who are so hax.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Naruto is pretty far up there.

Yoshimori can create worlds.... that is pretty hax if you ask me lol

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Katekyo Hitman Reborn is up there too. There are no feats of destruction above town level, but there are a plethora of hax abilities. Tsuna, Reborn, Mukuro, Daemon, Bermuda, Mammon etc. are noteworthy character. You have hax illusions to the point of making their illusions manifest physically, mind control, petrification sound waves, psuedo black holes, Zero Point breakthrough (ice that can't be melted), lightspeed, warping, limited time travel, personal pocket dimensions and so on. Pretty hax.
Post by rubberluffy (590 posts) See mini bio Level 16

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Adaptive evolution+immortality, time stop, time erasing, time acceleration, time looping, alternate universe travel, and that's just the main villains. Even the most mundane sounding abilities (such as Part 6's protag Jolyne's, she can unravel her body like string) can be used in hax ways, such as when she receives a punch from someone who can turn things inside out, she turns the punched part of her body into a mobius strip, completely negating the ability.

This is all before even bringing Gold Experience Requiem into the picture, which essentially makes its user invincible, since anything directed at it is reset to 0.

List of JoJo Stands

Post by mooned_knight (34 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Staff

Totally green on this... is "hax" referring to "hacking" or changing the world in some unbelievable way?

Yugioh has a ton of hax too.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
fate stay night 
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Fullmetal Alchemist and Eureka Seven. The Truth from Fullmetal Alchemist is also on a Universal level because he/she/it is the Universe.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mooned_knight:

Hax mean having a power that give you a great edge and have little to no drawbacks. Here an example, Chao Lingshen from Negima have a device that allow her to avoid any attacks, making it impossible to hit her, but she can hit you

Anyway, I would say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or Negima

@KingOfAsh: Fun fact. Truth was stated to be "Omnipotent" so does that mean he would be higher than Multiversal?

@DBZ_universe: Maybe. There is a multiverse in the first FMA series. Yet if we were to ask her and get answers, that may ruin the mystery of Truth and what truly lies beyond the gate. She probably won't tell anyone because of that. The gateway itself and Glutton'ys stomach are kind of like other dimensions themselves; maybe they are.

If Hiromu Arakawa says that the Truth is omnipotent, then the Truth is omnipotent. I guess that puts the Truth on the same level as The One Above All and Kami Tenchi. (Hell yeah!)

@KingOfAsh: Well when I was reading on the FMA Wikia of Truth like a year ago it says is "Omnipotent" and then I opened up a thread and some user said that in an interview Arakawa did said that Truth was Omnipotent. This is the link to the thread. http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/is-the-truth-fma-omnipotent/332274/

Also Father obtaining Truth is loli to me since I believe he absorbed what was inside the gate and not Truth.

@DBZ_universe: I'd say it was just a tiny part of the Truth (the Planet's Truth). Even that made Father a God capable of making minature stars.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel