Which anime are you most looking forward to this fall?

Topic started by Acura_Max on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Ace of Diamond
  • Arpeggio of Blue Steel
  • Battle Spirits Saikyo Ginga Ultimate Zero
  • Beyond the Boundary (Kyokai no Kanata)
  • BlazBlue Alter Memory
  • Coppelion
  • Freezing Vibration
  • Gaist Crusher
  • Galilei Donna
  • Gingitsune
  • Golden Time
  • Gundam Build Fighters
  • Hajime no Ippo: Rising
  • Infinite Stratos 2
  • Kill la Kill
  • Kuroko's Basketball 2
  • Kyousogiga
  • Little Busters Refrain
  • Log Horizon
  • Magi - the Labyrinth of Magic 2
  • Meganebu
  • Miss Monochrome
  • Nagi no Asakura
  • Neppu Kairiku Bushiroad
  • Nokome
  • Non Non Biyori
  • Oshiri Kajiri Mushi 2
  • Outbreak Company
  • Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 3
  • Pokemon XY
  • Pupa
  • Samurai Flamenco
  • Strike the Blood
  • Super Seisyun Brothers
  • Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono
  • Tokyo Ravens
  • Unbreakable Machine Dolls
  • Valvrave the Liberator 2
  • Voicetorm 7
  • Walkure Romanze
  • Wanna Be the Strongest in the World! (Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!)
  • White Album 2
  • Yowamushi Pedal
  • Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~
Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Think I'll just lazily re-post my thoughts I reflected on from the ANN forums on titles of interest for me next month.

-Nagi no Asukura- The PV's animation looked quite pleasing on the eyes. Looks like there's limited info on the premise. But considering what P.A. Works' done in the past for titles like Another and Hanasaku Iroha, I'll give it a look.

Galilei Donna and Samurai Flamenco- Part of the Noitmania block. Will at least be worth getting some sort of sneak peek.

Kyoukai no Kanata- Premise looks interesting on paper and the trailer has me interesting in seeing what unfolds with its supernatural elements.

Golden Time- College-aged students and romance. Why not?

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio - Ars Nova- Trailer makes quite the impressive with its high quality visuals and impressive animation. Premise seems standard, but I'll give it a shot to see if it hooks me.

Coppelion- I recall wanting to see this a few years ago, yet it vanished off the season roster for unknown reasons. Still have interest in the post-apocalyptic plot it's promising with its premise.

Pupa- Appears to be going for a dark and suspenseful storytelling route with the struggles of the siblings. Definitely has my interest.

Post by takashichea (10,877 posts) See mini bio Level 25

It's too bad I can only vote once.

Pretty much, I'm open to anything.

• Kill la Kill because I watched Gurren Lagann for the first time back in June 2013 or so. I heard some folks from that show are doing this one.
  • Magi 2 - I hope they improve the anime because the manga was much better. The ending to season 1 was in shambles.
  • Valvrave 2 - The first season was very unpredictable but entertaining. Though, there are stuff I can't stomach.
  • Walkure Romanze - Creators of Princess Lover did this one. It's another harem series, but I'll check it out.
  • Pupa - It stood out with its poster in the fall guide. I'm up for another horror anime.
  • Kuroko's Basketball 2 - I just started out Kuroko's Basketball in the first week of September. Never thought I liked sport anime series
  • Strike the Blood - Thought I might enjoy the show.
  • Arpeggio - I need more sci fi anime. Haven't watch a lot of those.
Post by sickVisionz (4,233 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'll be watching Kuroko 2, Kill La Kill, and White Album 2 but I think it might suck but I'll give it a shot because White Album was so good. Not sure which is my most anticipated. I know Kuroko will be great but I like Studio Trigger, although that's more in concept than their actual output.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,061 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Didn't even know Freezing second series was coming out. I choose that. Love the animation of it.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kill La Kill. Don't really care for the rest.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Might try a few of these, but the only two I really care about is Magi and Ippo.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,418 posts) See mini bio Level 13
all of them 
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,649 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kuroko Season 2

So far, Kill la Kill is in first place along with the rest in 2nd place: Coppelion, Wanna be the Strongest, Beyond the Boundary, Magi, Hajime, and Freezing Vibration.

@ImDictatorBowDown:

Did you vote? I didn't see Kuroko's Basketball 2 getting any votes. I enjoy the series. Just started in the last week of August. It was my third sport anime series and probably my favorite sport anime show.

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Definitely Hajime No Ippo

Post by Marshal Victory (1,913 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: Your list is close to mine. except Kuroko's Basketball 2 i have no intrest in . would add rather Unbreakable Machine-Doll

, IS: Infinite Stratos 2 plus Coppelion

also Lupin III: princess of the breeze Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Border:2 Ghost Whispers Space Pirate Captain Harlock

in movies.

@Marshal Victory:

I forgot about Unbreakable Machine Dolls. The art draws me in. So far, Kill la Kill stomps everything. Then again, high expectations has a potential of killing a show. I thought Attack on Titan, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, and Flowers of Evil were the best 3 anime shows of the spring. Attack on Titan slowed down and suffer a bit, Gargantia finally focused itself after its "slice of life" adventure, and I can't comment on Flowers of Evil since I haven't watched it. All I can say is Flowers of Evil is not for everyone.

It's going to be tough doing a Best of 2013 anime this time. I need your help for the Best Anime of 2012 votes! 2012 - I didn't watched a lot of anime series.

Post by Marshal Victory (1,913 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: Yeah at one point in hype you have to step back an lower expectations.Or its just never gona be entertainment but a disapointment.

I had high hopes for sevrial shows in Summer ( of disapointment) 2013 .Fall 2013 looks a better line up but really i shouldnt get my hopes up.An if it falls flat least there is older anime for me to discover.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Freezing for me, definently ^_^

@P3IN:

Did you forget to vote? The poll reads 13 votes. Everything except Hajime no Ippo Rising and Kill la Kill has more than one vote.

It's the start of the fall. Vote now! Right now, Kill la Kill is in the lead with Hajime and Freezing Vibration in 2nd place.

Post by OkumuraTrain (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

There are so many good shows. I'm hyperventilating over Meganebu and Diabolik Lovers! Guys with glasses and abusive vampire boys. I went with Nagi no Asukara because I love the quirky love square. Plus, the characters are so cute. I want to gobble them up.

I'm going to unpin this for the new winter 2014 poll.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel