where is this live action DRAGONBALL from(give me details)?!!!

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Aug. 26, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this is the first time I ever ask someone to find something for me. Help me.

it just popped out of nowhere on youtube. found parts scrambled all over the internet with no absolute connection.

if someone knows what this is called and where I can find it, tell me if there is sub or dub in either english, hebrew, or arabic.

this one is obviously french.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,696 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Killer_of_trolls: This is definitely the one Live-Action version from Japan that was made YEARS ago and not the Hollywood one. This definitely isn't being legally streamed anywhere and according to the site rules, nobody can mention any illegal streaming and subbing websites, so this is as far as I can tell you.

Post by takashichea (10,968 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Here is the link to the wikipedia's page.

You may want to check out your mom and pop video stores in your hometown. I remember renting this one at a small Asian video store.

@Bigheart711: who mentioned illegal anything. I asked if there is an official subbed version or dubbed. obviously not all dubs and subs are illegal, hun. however, thank you very much. you've been a great help.

@takashichea: don't have those anywhere here.

@Killer_of_trolls:

Then, you can try it on Netflix if you like. Don't know if they have streaming or not.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
their roshi is beetter then dbe's roshi 0.o

@SSJjanemba: that's easy, considering everything about dbe was bad. the only worse movie is twilight.

@Bigheart711 said:

@Killer_of_trolls: This is definitely the one Live-Action version from Japan

how is it Korean and from Japan at the same time?

@takashichea said:

Here is the link to the wikipedia's page.

both of your links lead to a different movie. who should I trust. (I am gonna watch both anyway teehee).

@takashichea: the wiki page you sent me says there is an english dub, so that is good.

@Killer_of_trolls:

If you look at the picture and match it with Roshi from the video, it's the Taiwanese movie.

From the Wikipedia page
From the Wikipedia page

I haven't seen the Korean movie.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,696 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Killer_of_trolls: My bad! Looks like I didn't get a closer look at either page for it. @___@

@takashichea: how many live action dragonball z were there?

@Killer_of_trolls:

We covered all three of them:

1. Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins (Taiwan)
  2. Dragon Ball: Ssawora Son Goku, Igyeora Son Goku (Unofficial Korean release)
  3. Dragon Ball Evolution (Hollywood)

That's pretty much it. I liked the Taiwanese version the best, and I'm not sure about the Korean release. I know for sure the Hollywood version is a complete fail.

@takashichea said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

We covered all three of them:

1. Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins (Taiwan)
  2. Dragon Ball: Ssawora Son Goku, Igyeora Son Goku (Unofficial Korean release)
  3. Dragon Ball Evolution (Hollywood)

I shall watch all of them!

@takashichea said:

I know for sure the Hollywood version is a complete fail.

the problem is producers and executives with no cinematic/literary sense at all, make horrible decisions and the crew sticks to it to get paid. making goku and emo was the worse thing possible , glad I changed the channel that day after 5 minutes. the only worse movie is twilight.

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Goku in DBE isn't anymore emo than he is in the anime. I think people are starting to define emo as a white male with black hair.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel