When is anme vice going to be like comic vine?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Dec. 1, 2012. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

since they allow anime vs comics again what is going to happen to this site

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Nothing really

Post by Acura_Max (2,349 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight said:

Nothing really

Ditto. We're all buds here and buds stick together. That's #1 rule shounen anime: Winners don't abandon their friends (and word on the street tells me that this site is full of winners).

@Acura_Max:

So this how we going to go down in the end :)

I'm TK LOL!

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Huh say what, when did comicvine start allowing comic vs anime battles again?

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SMXLR8 said:

since they allow anime vs comics again what is going to happen to this site

We always allowed anime vs comics here, so nothing will change here.

@Sonata: yeah but vine is better with fights since anything goes there and here is a bit strict like one anime/man char for fights pretty lame if you ask me

@SMXLR8:

Comicvine have the same rules

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

Animevice

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for Anime/Managa. It would follow that the majority of fights should be related. This isn’t to say that only these fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum – Funny battles are of course enjoyable once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one anime/Manga character or character who has been in a Manga/Anime in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

It pretty most word for word LOL! They have more rules then us

@Destinyheroknight: like i said vine is better with fights

@SMXLR8:

How so? And why you even on here if you think so?

@Destinyheroknight: now that i look at some of the fights on vine i think it was a bad idea to let anime/mam vs comics

@SMXLR8:

Yeah, that what happen when there a lot of people on a site. The battles will go out of control and will not be that good

I wonder when the week long Flame Wars begin LOL!

@Destinyheroknight: too late someone made a superman vs goku fight

@SMXLR8:

Dear lord, I thought that the Superman vs Goku is forbidden on the internet, since no one can handle the fight fairly LOL!

@Destinyheroknight: the mods don't know that they made a big mistake in this new rule now the trolls/flamers will come out to play

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Acura_Max said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

Nothing really

Ditto. We're all buds here and buds stick together. That's #1 rule shounen anime: Winners don't abandon their friends (and word on the street tells me that this site is full of winners).

THIS!

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I just checked out Comic vine their fights don't seem that much better to me at all.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

With all the wanking going on at comicvine now I am surprised they have the strength to type their BS.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

With all the wanking going on at comicvine now I am surprised they have the strength to type their BS.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Even Batman likes to troll at CV.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,803 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Batman is actually doing the Goku wanking. He's sour at Superman for forgetting his birthday last year.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel