Whats up with the all the disrespect to the Narutoverse lately?

Topic started by LuffyDUzumaki on June 15, 2011. Last post by Luffy 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MrASSH0LE: Im sorry, but by defending naruto you've just insulted about a dozen other shonen manga in the process. Its a matter of opinion. I say one piece is better than naruto but that wont change your opinion on the subject. In the same way, debating over this is pointless as well because no ones opinions are going to change overnight
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Haofan123
I have nothing against One Piece ,I like Hellsing but I do dislike Toriko(sorry),Fairy Tail and Bleach.But what I was trying to show is that people have lower standards for those mangas yet have higher ones for Naruto.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

in one of the latest episodes, naruto attacks a powerless avrerage human, yet he stoppes him in the air with his foot, and takes off/steals his leaf ninja headband easily and throws naruto away. now if you watched that episode, just imagine how I(probably the only naruto fan left on the internet) must feel like. yep that made me loose hope completely.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Rapest_of_super_heros: PIS, right? Definitely PIS. Thrown in for comic-effect. 
Something like this(though I doubt it was meant for comic effect):

@Destinyheroknight: Fine ,I am sorry if I offended you.
@Rapest_of_super_heros
If it can make you feel better your not really "alone" especially on animevice where it is pretty much the norm to folow at least one HST manga.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MrASSH0LE:

It alright I just needed to cool off

higher ones for Naruto

I put higher standards for Naruto because of part one, I like it so much. And when the time skip happen just went down hill for me. They almost stop showing the other Konoha 11 (talking only manga), they show and talk about Sasuke to much that give me great rage every time I see him. Naruto being a chosen one, make me dislike it more. Since its under mind the First part. The fight with Pain with the village kind of made me mad and happy a little, Kaskashi and Konohamaru have awesome moments but the villagers didn't get to shine (I wanted them to go down fighting). Now with One Piece my standards are also high, but they don't disappoint (that much). Now with Fairy Tail I getting really annoy with it, to the point that I'll drop it (Naruto isn't even close to that point) Bleach been bad since after the SS arc (that was some good parts), the only reason I keep reading is because of Urahara, Kenpachi and Yoruichi. I personally don't try to disrespect Naruto and I do think the OBD should be more professional about there wiki. Now with Toriko, it at a place that I don't really care for it (it just meh to me). This is my own opinion about these shows

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Destinyheroknight said:

Bleach been bad since after the SS arc (that was some good parts), the only reason I keep reading is because of Urahara, Kenpachi and Yoruichi.

Dude, you just stole the words from my mouth. I'm also still waiting for everyone's Bankai!

Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the filler-on-a-boat arc is getting old fast
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel