What Would Make Anime Vice A 'Better Place'?

Topic started by Superevil225 on Aug. 7, 2011. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Podcast(s)
  • Video Content
  • More News Articles
  • More Highlights on Old Anime
  • More Highlights on New & Good Anime
  • More Beginner's Guides
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ethan: So reconverting Anime Vice back to Political Base isn't going to happen?

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ZombiePie:
Somehow I think you may be the only who would think of saying that and one of the few who know what you're talking about.
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19

hmm, maybe it's time to think of some crazy segment for this site

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@buhssuht:
I've actually wanted to do a segment for the site. In it I talk about a series or episode that is really funny. It's something different and a little refreshing that I think the AV Community would enjoy.
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@sotyfan16 said:

@ZombiePie: Somehow I think you may be the only who would think of saying that and one of the few who know what you're talking about.

I will never forget "The Original" Whiskey Media site. If I never leave Anime Vice that means I never left Political Base.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
'Casual' days, where we all sit down and watch some of our favorite anime in our underwear.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ethan: That sounds like a very solid idea. It would be great if it eventually becomes official. 

ND
Post by takashichea (14,493 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I'm bumping this poll thread, so the new folks who joined Anime Vice from a few days to a few months can have the opportunity to vote and drop any comments. I do whatever I can to help the community to get involved.

Great job, everyone for your marvelous ideas.

Edit:

Regarding video content, Spring Anime 2012 Anthology blog is what we did. BigHeart711 and I took a project to post video trailers for new anime with the support of the mods and the community. We are now currently looking for summer anime 2012 trailers to post.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel