What would happen if Vegito and Gogeta fused?

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by Sonata 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Seroiusly what would happen if these two decided to do a fusion together???

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it forms vegeta again lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,892 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Probably resulting in a weaker version. Since Gogeta is essentially weaker, they wouldn't be any significant increase in power. Also, it doesn't seem logical for them to fuse without some kind of paradox occurring.

@SpeedForceSpider: How is Gogeta weaker? I thought his only problem was his time limit.

Because in the manga, the Elder Kai mentioned the fusion was stronger and more "perfect" due to them being rivals. And not to mention he outright stated the dance to be an inferior method. Also, Goku had to weaken himself to match Vegeta's power in order for the fusion dance to work. The earrings literally have no such back draw. Vegito being way more badass than Gogeta is a factor as well.
Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That being said though, Gogeta was still much stronger than Goku even though Goku wasn't at max when he fused. I highly doubt that if possible, a fusion between Vegetto and the only slightly weaker Gogeta would result in something weaker than Vegetto. It would be much stronger I'd think.
But going by the logic of fusion dance, Vegito would have to theoretically lower his power enough to match Gogeta's and the dance isn't that effective in the first place. Not to mention, Its possible Vegito is more than only slightly stronger because of the "rival boost". That being said, as in the case of Goku and Satan, the dance does no good with a significant weaker partner( not saying Vegito stomps Gogeta but is at least more than enough difference in power). Them being the same people doesn't automatically mean promising results. Just a speculation on my part but this is hypothetical anyways, if you feel it result in a stronger fusion, cool man.

@SpeedForceSpider: I am just wondering what would happen lol. I am just waiting if someone to make a joke out of this lol.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Maybe if Gotenks and Gogeta fused you might be onto something.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This what will happen

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

It would probably be crazy difficult to fuse and really unstable, but like the most powerful being to ever exist in the DB universe.

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@sickVisionz said:

It would probably be crazy difficult to fuse and really unstable, but like the most powerful being to ever exist in the DB universe.

it would likely last 5 minutes or something like that.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I only see two outcomes here, the first being that the fusion would result in a being so overpowered in his own verse that he could casually beat Whis, SSG Goku, and Bills simultaneously while in base and one armed with a ridiculously low timelimit (since DBZ characters are named after food lets just call him Potato) or as SpeedforceSpider said a bit weaker than Vegito but stronger than Gogeta (I'll dub this one Onion)

so it would go like this: Potato>Vegito>Onion>Gogeta>DBZ Verse

EDIT: Potato would still be weaker than MR. Popo though

@ImDictatorBowDown: @othus12: @sickVisionz: @Destinyheroknight: @ohgodwhy: @SpeedForceSpider: @taichokage: I introduce to all of you Gogetto!!!!!

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

I only see two outcomes here, the first being that the fusion would result in a being so overpowered in his own verse that he could casually beat Whis, SSG Goku, and Bills simultaneously while in base and one armed with a ridiculously low timelimit (since DBZ characters are named after food lets just call him Potato) or as SpeedforceSpider said a bit weaker than Vegito but stronger than Gogeta (I'll dub this one Onion)

so it would go like this: Potato>Vegito>Onion>Gogeta>DBZ Verse

EDIT: Potato would still be weaker than MR. Popo though

^ Best post right here. ^

Except the part about Onion. I don't know why some of you think any kind of fusion between Vegito and Gogeta would result in a fighter weaker than either of the two halves. That's just silly. Goku is stronger than Vegeta and Trunks is stronger than Goten, but all of the fusions achieved from those pairs were magnitudes stronger than any of the individual fighters, regardless of the power gap.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Who the heck is Onion?

@DBZ_universe: Onion and Potato are nicknames we gave to the possiblities of the fusion.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@AnimeDefender: I know who was Potato, bur I got lost in Onion.

@DBZ_universe: Weaker fusion is Onion.

Post by Kobra678 (3,118 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Funny as hell lol. Vogito would be the result. He would be even stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel