What to Do, What to Do

Topic started by gia on Dec. 31, 2008. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm not a huge New Years Eve person-- I'll go to parties but I usually leave shortly after midnight. I guess it's because I"m not usually much of a drinker.

But, so, now that FUNimation has all this New Show A-Go-Go stuff going on-- and especially since I just got home from a week and a half out of town --I'm pretty tempted to just stay in and keep reloading the page until 11:59pm to see if they announce Evangelion 1.0.

...But man, how anti-social is that? I don't know what to do! What are your plans?
Post by The_ShangriLa_Kid (30 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Im at home alone getting drunk LOL. I usually go out and party but ive been sick over the last few days. I can see come midnight people i know will be around lol. Come new years i will be running around the street screaming and hugging random strangers :)
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10

im gonna stick to the pc and stuff my face with oliebollen for about a hour(23:41) then im gonna call all my friends to bad most of them are in other country`s
after that im gonna let rockets fly then im gonna stay up a hour later for the British new years. :)

Devilly said:
"

i gonna stick to the pc and stuff my face with oliebollen for about a hour(23:41) then im gonna call all my friends to bad most of them are in other country`s
after that it letting rockets fly then im gonna stay up a hour later for the British newyears. :)

"
WOOT XD
and yes that stuffing my face is the reason for all those typos XD
Devilly said:
"and yes that stuffing my face is the reason for all those typos XD"
LOL
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I can't think of a thing to do with my extra second this year.
Happy new year from Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel