What point did Super-Saiyan become Ridiculous?

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Oct. 23, 2009. Last post by Tradog 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Super-Saiyan 1
  • Super-Saiyan 2
  • Super-Saiyan 3
  • Super-Saiyan 4
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
3 no eyebrows which made the ssj3 looks like an neanderthal :P
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I say 1, but my vote probably shouldn't count since I'm not much of a Dragon Ball fan ;)
Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
For me its technically all those crazy versions of Super Saiyan one, Super, Ultra, Full-power etc. Since they are not on the Poll i'll say Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks looked like a hedgehog in that form.
Post by Dream (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Plot wise, I'd say right when the first form was introduced. The Frieza saga made a big deal of a Super Saiyan being a very rare occurrence that occurred only once every few millenniums and when Goku first became one, it was a big deal. But when every Saiyan character in the later sagas became a Super Saiyan, then the novelty of the whole thing wore off, especially as more powerful variations of the form were introduced into the series.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Super saiyan became ridiculous around the point their hair started to resemble this 
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I heard ssj 3 had no knee caps either anyway ssj3 because just powering up almost destroyed or shook the planet.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel