What One Thing MUST Bleach Do Before It Ends?

Topic started by sickVisionz on Feb. 12, 2012. Last post by The_Desert_Tiger 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now

Very simple. With the manga having entered its "final" arc, what one thing must happen in Bleach in order for you to be satisfied? Serious responses only. No "gay but secks with Ichigo and Kenpachi" or "not be teh suck". If you hate Bleach and only wanna troll, go somewhere else.

Me? I only have one request:

Prove your worth!
Prove your worth!

She has to fight. I refuse to believe that Kenpachi made her vice captain of his squad, a squad that places physical battle power above all else, solely because he wanted a moe sidekick. She has done a lot of things outside of combat that show she is quick, has a high reaction speed, and is brimming with reiatsu but they've never given her a fight scene. More so than any Captain Bankai or other mysteries that the writer seems to have forgotten about and never answered or come back to, I want to see her go mano y mano against someone. All will be right with the world if this happens.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'd like to see Ichigo actually know what he's doing before charging into a situation. Actually listen to what people tell him rather than just yelling, "My friends are in trouble!" and rushing in to get his ass kicked. I would REALLY like to see Ichigo win a major battle without help. Thus far, he hasn't been able to win a single battle against a very powerful enemy without help. Against Byakuya and Ulquiorra, he needed Hollow Ichigo. Against Kenpachi, he needed Zangetsu. Against Grimmjow, he needed Orihime to get his act together. Against Aizen, he needed Kisuke. I want to see him beat this final major antagonist without the help of anyone. If he can do that, then I will not mind Bleach ending.

Online Now

@JonSmith: If Zangetsu being his sword or Orihime crying counts as him getting help, I have a feeling you'll be disappointed. Nobody in Bleach, well not counting Yoruichi, fights without their sword and Ichigo probably will be encouraged by his friends at some point.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@sickVisionz: Zangetsu as the sword, I have no issue with. Him stepping in, stopping Ichigo from dropping dead so he can keep fighting is what I take issue with. Same deal with Orihime crying: I've got no issue if they help him before a fight, but if he's losing a battle, they say something, and suddenly the battle swings in his favor, THAT I take issue with.

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yachiru's abilities should be shown no question, but she's not the only one. What about almost half of the vice captains in general? Out of all of them though, I must say Yachiru is the one I am most anticipating. But Vice captains aside, the real big dogs are the captains and ALL of the most senior ones haven't shown their true abilities. Yamamoto, Yoruichi, Unohana, Aizen, Shinji, Shunsui, Urahara and Isshin haven't shown their bankai due to cheesy plot devices, as well as several lesser captains, and possibly above them are the yet to be revealed Zero squad, the Royal family, and above all, the Spirit King himself, who Urahara said was so powerful, that if he were to suddenly cease to exist, the world and the spirit world would dissolve into nothing. I also want to see Ichigo do more than swing his sword around and actually learn some other abilities. If he had formal training in hakudo, hoho and kido and not just zanjutsu, Ichigo would be far more powerful than he already is as well as more interesting.
Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Some of character's comeback. So many characters appeared only for 5 ~ 10 chapters. For example, Orihime's little helpers from her Shun Shun Rikka. And some of characters from the past like Kuukaku Shiba and Nel.

Post by Neurotic (41 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Agreed with Yachiru, she needs to kick some ass. I want Urahara and Isshin to show off what they can really do. I figure more Urahara action will lead to stuff about the Soul King too, if what Aizen said when he got sealed is true.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

All I really want is to have Ikkaku become a Captain.

Post by takashichea (11,085 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Every bankai must be unleashed by the captains and the vice captains.

Online Now

@The_Desert_Tiger: I thought he wanted to stay under Kenpachi until he could beat him or died in battle.

The old Vaizard captains have reclaimed their positions so there aren't anymore vacancies
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@sickVisionz: Yeah, I think said something like that but still I think it would be awesome if he became a Captain, or at the very least a Vice-Captain.

and i thought the only Vaizard Captain that was reinstated was Kensei?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel