What is your opinion on this video?

Topic started by IndridCold on Aug. 10, 2014. Last post by IndridCold 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,408 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This is a video on Youtube that is a top 150 strongest Anime/Manga/Manhwa characters.

So, what is your opinion on this video?

What is legit and what is flawed?

I'm posting this to compare it to my top 200.

Top 200 Most Powerful Anime/Manga Protagonists (Working on it) 13

Welcome to my longest list yet. This is in order from top to bottom so 200 is the strongest.

Post by takashichea (14,478 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@IndridCold:

Hate to be nitpicky. You may want to add more meat to your OP to avoid having this thread fall into Youtube Spam. Added your list to the OP.

Just wanted to let you know.

Edit:

@IndridCold said:

@takashichea: Ah ok, I didn't know so excuse me. Anyways, what do you think about this?

I'll watch vid later. I have to finish some wiki pages first.

@takashichea: Ah ok, I didn't know so excuse me. Anyways, what do you think about this?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (1,010 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@IndridCold: I am a little confused while looking at your list I mean many of them are just human like Hanamichi Sakuragi he couldn't stack up with the protagonists from naruto, bleach, one piece, tenchi, dbz, fairy tail etc

@Falbium_Asmodeus: No, I'm going from weakest that I know of all the way to strongest. That is what I mean by most powerful (it's worded weirdly, but 1 is weakest and the last one at the end is strongest).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel