What if Lelouch became president?

Topic started by VanTesla on April 16, 2011. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What if Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass) became president of the USA?

Would Lelouch be a good choice as president or a bad president?

Could Lelouch be able to solve the current problems facing real America and beyound?

Who would comprise his cabinet if they could only be characters from Code Geass?

How do you think Lelouch would change things in government?

What roles would he give  C.C. Nunnally Lamperouge Kallen KozukiSuzaku Kururugi
    Kaname Ohgi Jeremiah Gottwald Kyoshiro Tohdoh Sayoko Shinozaki Rakshata Chawla, and the rest of Code Geass characters?

Since this is a what if... We will overlook the age of characters, place of birth, alliances (like  Schneizel el Britannia and Lelouch working together), and other criteria.

Post you opinion and comments here and anything else that is on your mind about the subject.

Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Lelouch would make a great president and would be able to unite humanity if given the time.

I could see C.C. as Secretary of State, or mostly any role in office. Other examplse: Secretary of Defense could be Tohdoh, Secretary of Energy could be Rakshata, and Secretary of Education could be Ohgi.

Lelouch would likely call for a new constitution for America (the world has changed since 1787...), rid corruption from goverment, make better relations with people around the world, form a effective assassination squad for our enemies, better education for our children, real equality for all race, gender, and religion (except if the religion is one of violence or hate), get rid of the broken two party system, put corporation in their place, advance technology and create a new energy resource, and eliminate any threat to the people by any means.

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lelouch would do exactly what he does at the end of Code Geass, which, due to the ongoing Watch and Learn on this site, would be a very bad idea to spoil. 
Post by vergilius (147 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I don't think fixing the problems with American government is a matter of finding the right people. The problems are less with the people and more with the incentive structure inherent in (1) relying on voting to decide who wins and (2) giving whoever wins a regional monopoly on the use of violence.
Post by VanillaPlant (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Anorexia would become law.
Post by sickVisionz (4,255 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I think he'd be like Danzo.  He'd love his country and be willing to die for his country.  His negatives would be that a very hard line approach to politics, is incredibly underhanded in his tactics, and wouldn't hesitate to use things like espionage and murder to make things happen.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@AgentJ said:
" Lelouch would do exactly what he does at the end of Code Geass, which, due to the ongoing Watch and Learn on this site, would be a very bad idea to spoil.  "
So he would
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@kashif1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Lelouch would do exactly what he does at the end of Code Geass, which, due to the ongoing Watch and Learn on this site, would be a very bad idea to spoil.  "
So he would
"
Yes, though I was thinking more 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Anything's better than Obama. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel