What has Anime/Manga taught you?

Topic started by Zandrock on April 28, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Zandrock (8 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Its very simple, lots of manga & anime teach you different things and its up to you to take from it what you will.

What I've learned Hitman Reborn - Take pride in your friends. Yu Yu Hakusho - If you don't know what your fighting for, them fight to protect your friends. No matter how strong you are, their is always someone stronger.

That's all i can think of for now. Now tell everyone what you've learned.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,805 posts) See mini bio Level 11

That people act like one dimensional stereotypes.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

DBZ has taught me how to turn into a Supa Saiyan-jin

Post by Kobra678 (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 15

HOTD taught me that

Me + School + Zombies = Chillin with babes.

Post by Acura_Max (2,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678 said:

HOTD taught me that

Omg, It suddenly made sense. I always wondered why scientists would try to engineer a virus that will turn people into zombies and send the world into utter chaos. They wanted babes!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

How to breathe.

Post by Kobra678 (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Acura_Max said:

@Kobra678 said:

HOTD taught me that

Omg, It suddenly made sense. I always wondered why scientists would try to engineer a virus that will turn people into zombies and send the world into utter chaos. They wanted babes!

XD I never really thought that I would want a zombie apocalypse to happen, but now i'm starting to think that i wouldn't be all that bad lol.

Post by othus12 (7,033 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko: eat your vegetables

Post by patanu (8 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Trigun

You can bring a knife to a gun fight, as long as its in your boot.

Post by Dream (7,747 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Let's see....

For all the gems that anime can offer, there are also duds you will encounter within it! :P
For all the gems that anime can offer, there are also duds you will encounter within it! :P
Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

In-Topic

Bleach have shown me how to turn BANKAI!

Off Topic

Ps:

-Sylvain

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This!

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1. The power of Friendship (power ups) 2. Main characters cannot truly die until they've reached their goal, 3. Never hug a Claymore. 4. Don't get cocky (around Zebra) 5. The old guy always dies. 6. If its over 9000, run. 7. Finding a good main female heroine in Shounen is like a diamond in the rough, 8. Everything is part of Aizen's plan (Ichigo's birth, Gohan's birth, Whitebeard's death, Neo infiltration of IGO and Bishokukai, Wolverine's memory loss, Sauron losing the ring etc.) 9.There's such a thing called Shoyu (Soy Sauce) Caterpillar in the Toriko world 10. BROLY SMASH!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel